**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

To Everyone About the Ghost “Nerf”

DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★
edited March 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
It’s not actually a nerf, you can test Ghost against a FoW Miles in V3.1.2. She still completely stops his evade.

I made a vid showing it: https://youtu.be/HGhOHf928Rs
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    Thanks
  • DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★
    As you can see, he should be evading at least one of my attacks at 9 charges but he doesn’t evade a single one. Not to mention, the node he’s on also increases ability accuracy by 20%. Ghost is likely being given a buggy description in comparison.

Thanks

No problem

What if next month the devs say changed Ghosts abilities to match her description. 😅

Then I’m going to have a fit
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    Haji_Saab said:

Miles has 7% evade chance per charge. At 9 charges (max in that video), this is 63% chance. Ghost reduces it by 100%, hence he never evade.

People are complaining about interactions where the evade chance goes beyond 100%, for example, BWDO on increased ability accuracy node after sp1. Or Longshot on mix master node.

Now if you can post those videos that will calm them down.

Its a force of will node
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Haji_Saab said:

Miles has 7% evade chance per charge. At 9 charges (max in that video), this is 63% chance. Ghost reduces it by 100%, hence he never evade.

People are complaining about interactions where the evade chance goes beyond 100%, for example, BWDO on increased ability accuracy node after sp1. Or Longshot on mix master node.

Wel with mil at 35 he wil stil not evade go test that’s out. There wil not evade no mater what unles kabam go and change it
    Haji_Saab said:

@Haji_Saab Do you know what Force of Will is?
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Haji_Saab said:

Tested it as soon as this nonsense started flying around so much yesterday. I fought a Miles on enhanced abilities and got him up to 30 charges. Also just fight any Spider Gwen and throw a special when she dashes at you. Zero evades. It's incredibly easy to test.

Haji_Saab said:

Tested it as soon as this nonsense started flying around so much yesterday. I fought a Miles on enhanced abilities and got him up to 30 charges. Also just fight any Spider Gwen and throw a special when she dashes at you. Zero evades. It's incredibly easy to test.
    Exactly, she wasn’t nerfed. Not to mention this is FoW so her evade counter shouldn’t work according to what her abilities state.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★

Haji_Saab said:

Exactly, she wasn’t nerfed. Not to mention this is FoW so her evade counter shouldn’t work according to what her abilities state.
    Well yes it shuld since she doesn’t do it buy aar. But rather a abtily from he kit els trus strike wil not work either.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Haji_Saab said:

Haji_Saab said:

Great then. I was just pointing out that this video doesn't do that.

But it seems like OP was testing the force of will node rather than the other hypothesis.
    If it actually depended on AA reduction, then force of will would prevent that and Miles would be able to evade normally.
    Haji_Saab said:

Haji_Saab said:

Great then. I was just pointing out that this video doesn't do that.

But it seems like OP was testing the force of will node rather than the other hypothesis.
    @Haji_Saab Ghost’s new abilities state that she reduces ability accuracy by 100% while she has a precision passive active. Force of Will prevents ability accuracy from being lowered so she should’ve been evaded at least once. Therefore the video does show that she wasn’t nerfed. Make sense?
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,593 ★★★★

What if next month the devs say changed Ghosts abilities to match her description. 😅

That's what I'm worried about...😆