**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Alliance Wars - Overtuned?

This recent 'iteration' of Alliance War seems to have some very potent combinations going on.

What are your thoughts on these new changes? Yay? Nay?

Comments

• VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    #BringBackDefenderKillPoints
  • KocheeseKocheese Posts: 391 ★★
    The middle is bad with the nodes, and I knew it was going to happen because ppl always have to show off and talk about how easy it is. Just knew it, ppl can't help themselves. We are in tier 2. Now we are gonna to see more of a shift away from diversity
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    This is a good thing. Wars should never have been both alliances 100% and the winner coming down to diversity or defender rating.
  • KocheeseKocheese Posts: 391 ★★
    I agree @Shrimkins
  • IksdjvanIksdjvan Posts: 239 ★★
    I love the new changes except for bane, it needs a tweak in aw to where the curse is applied to the first person hit, otherwise you use a revive of 350 health and you're dead in a second. Other than that they did a great job because now you can make spidergwen a deadly champion on the right node. Finally though add defender kills back in at the same or half the point rate as diversity. Other than those two things me and my alliance are pretty stoked about aw now. Oh and the portal energy can be a pain but when the rest is right the energy thing isn't that big of a deal in my opinion and can even be good to give someone a break to buy a new tablet after they shattered theirs against the wall from loosing that last fight lol
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    without scoring for skill (for example, Defender Kill Points), new AW is still just an interactive login calendar where highest defender rating wins.

#BringBackDefenderKillPoints
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,202 ★★★★
    I'm a fan of the new AW. Our tier 10 ally is enjoying the balance and skill required. It doesn't feel like a gimme anymore.
    I'd still like to see the portals give hidden abilities to a random class.
  • NinjAlanNinjAlan Posts: 358 ★★★
    The nodes are fine, but spenders will still win, we need defender kills back to showcase wins via skill, not via pocketbooks
  • ForumGuyForumGuy Posts: 285 ★★
    KDoggg2017 wrote: »
    I'm a fan of the new AW. Our tier 10 ally is enjoying the balance and skill required. It doesn't feel like a gimme anymore.
    I'd still like to see the portals give hidden abilities to a random class.

Lmao, I'm dead.