**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Bring Back Hood’s Regen on Stagger Refresh

This was one of the most fun times I had in the game... Hood even though lost some great utility, had become one of the most fun characters to play.

Please just bring back the regen on Stagger Refresh and let the community have a good time with this champion

Comments

• AndremlopesAndremlopes Posts: 82
    The reload on Heavy is probably here to stay... that is probably a piece of information missing on the Awaken Hability

The fate seal, as somebody mentioned in some review is not there anymore because it would hurt the ability to reload bullets... so it wouldn’t go well with his new kit.

Although I think it should still exist at least on his SP3 because it should be up to who is using him to decide the best way to use the character
  • BeroManBeroMan Posts: 272 ★★★★
    During the Hood's "buff", Kabam decided to remove one of the core (signature) ability from the champion. I personally was okay with it because of the increased damage, 100% miss mechanic and sustainability with suicides. All of that overshadowed the nerfing aspect for me... But now You gonna nerf his regen? That's was one of the main thing why he was so exciting after the update, especially after losing one of his main ability...I just tested him against Abyss Medusa and his nullifying abilities no longer can handle her. She autoblocks him almost all the time and build-ups her furies very often. But still, because of damage and suicides compatibility, I still was happy about changes.. Now it's getting a mess.
    Hood 1.0 had a good utility but was not very fun to play because of the lack of damage...

Hood 2.0 was very fun to play but lost a little of his utility... but I think a lot of people would end up enjoying him and use more... the 1.0
    Hood people would find the utility in other characters like OG Ghost Rider

But now... he is mostly gonna be used as a sinergy for Ghost and maybe for one or two fights throughout a quest

The reload on Heavy is probably here to stay... that is probably a piece of information missing on the Awaken Hability

The fate seal, as somebody mentioned in some review is not there anymore because it would hurt the ability to reload bullets... so it wouldn’t go well with his new kit.

Although I think it should still exist at least on his SP3 because it should be up to who is using him to decide the best way to use the character

If they wanna remove the fate seal make the stagger stackable and increase his crit rate, that also helps with healing Edit, ig that would just make the healing back to what it was previously
    Completely agree!!!
    If the Stagger was stackable he would have a lot more regen, a lot more nullify that would reload more bullets, and a lot of the missed utility gone with the fate seal!!
    BeroMan said:

During the Hood's "buff", Kabam decided to remove one of the core (signature) ability from the champion. I personally was okay with it because of the increased damage, 100% miss mechanic and sustainability with suicides. All of that overshadowed the nerfing aspect for me... But now You gonna nerf his regen? That's was one of the main thing why he was so exciting after the update, especially after losing one of his main ability...I just tested him against Abyss Medusa and his nullifying abilities no longer can handle her. She autoblocks him almost all the time and build-ups her furies very often. But still, because of damage and suicides compatibility, I still was happy about changes.. Now it's getting a mess.

Also think exactly the same as you...

Without the regen on the stagger refresh it’s completely unpractical to regen... because if you wait for the stagger to expire you risk losing a lot of damage...

Hood 1.0 had a good utility but was not very fun to play because of the lack of damage...

Hood 2.0 was very fun to play but lost a little of his utility... but I think a lot of people would end up enjoying him and use more... the 1.0
    Hood people would find the utility in other characters like OG Ghost Rider

But now... he is mostly gonna be used as a sinergy for Ghost and maybe for one or two fights throughout a quest

pre buff/nerf hood had way better utility than GR lol
    I respect your opinion but I don’t agree...
    I think the most important abilities are similar, but you can still control the duration of the abilities with GR while you couldn’t with Hood 1.0

- Fate seal
    - Power Drain
    - Regen
    - Bleed

And even though GR doesn’t have shock and stun, he has fury, damnation and immunity to bleed and incinerate
    @Kabam Miike is it possible to considerate this? Or is it out of question?
  • OrdersixtysixOrdersixtysix Posts: 11
    Nobody used hood before 2.0 because of doom and a plethora of better mystics leave hoods buff where it is and it would be fine
    The thing is... there is champions that can do what Hood 1.0 do and there is champions that could do what 2.0 did...

But the Hood buff with the regen on Stagger refresh was one of the most fun champions that I have ever played...

And even though I acknowledge that kabam did a “rework” and not a buff only and the old Hood has that good utility... he was booooooring to play

And 99.9% of the people rather use any other champ than old Hood to complete all kinds of contents
    I believe that Hood had more gameplay during those 24 hours with incredible regen than he had the entire time being the old boring but useful Hood
  • KennMcocKennMcoc Posts: 158
    I love hood 2.0
  • AgresssorAgresssor Posts: 251 ★★
    The buff was great they just should have put the fate seal back on his sp2
  • jozephxjozephx Posts: 8
    hi, before that i used hooda only as a synergy for ghost and almost never used it at all, but after update it changed and i started using more hooda than ghost,..so i don't understand why you listen to people who have hood on rank 2 and don't play with him as those who wanted to test him after update if he is better then before ..and I think Kabam did a good job with hood 2.0.. so thank you (ironically) to all who did not give him a chance after update..I want back hood 2.0 ,we want back hood 2.0 ,ghost players want back hood 2.0.. listen to us not those they never used it..AFTER UPDATE WAS HOOD BETTER!!!