**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cmm or Hype ?

Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
I have Nick at r5 as well, and need 1 cosmic as i have no cosmic at r5 yet. I have both awakened

Cmm or Hype ? 92 votes

Cmm
23%
TerraMenkentDuke_SilverDwhalen8554Des99DonDudu2809EinfachSoMaxwell24JohnyBoyQfuryRupp20304SkyLord7000Scrubhanking_ov_scrubsZanerJayCeltic1981The_grim3OneGoodBoyKhayman1MarshMarlo 22 votes
Hype
76%
TendersquadTristannameplasNojokejaymSceptilemaniacCassyHammerbro_64Thecrusher_9756bamagiantfanJumpthesharkAdvShrimpRGoddessIliasStarKillerVIIWRIRKDSuperFlash10AleordoctorbRemeliRookiie 70 votes

Comments

• Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    Cmm
    CMM has more Utility than him. I'd wager Hype has more overall damage IF you get lucky with heavy furies.
    CMM is the cosmic for endgame stuff though, but that doesn't not make Hype useless. Both are still amazing
  • Options
    GlassbackGlassback Posts: 383 ★★★
    Hype
    CMM hits hard but I think hype will always be the better cosmic choice
  • Options
    Khayman1Khayman1 Posts: 35
    Cmm
    I am a bit biased(use NF/CMM rank 5s together all the time) but i say CMM. Hyperion is fun, i have him as well at r3. Just find him less satisfying to play.
  • Options
    Silver_GooseSilver_Goose Posts: 488 ★★★
    Hype
    People forget that stun chaining is a utility in and of itself.
  • Options
    JumpthesharkJumptheshark Posts: 242 ★★
    Hype
    Hype because he isn’t available as a six star. You could always pull six star cmm and wish you hadn’t ranked her.
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    Hype
    Top 3 cosmics: Hype, Angela, CGR. You only named one, so it's obvious
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Hype
    Considering CMM kinda sucks, go Hype
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Hype
    Hype is the better choice, I have both 5/65 cmm is sig 200, but hype will do more for your account, my most used cosmic in act 6 and 7.
  • Options
    mbracembrace Posts: 829 ★★★
    I’m pretty sure that CMM is the best option for the latest Cavalier node, greatly benefiting a champ that keeps multiple stacks of armor break up. Other than that, Hype.
  • Options
    OneMast3rOneMast3r Posts: 331 ★★
    CMM is one of the best champs in the game. You can parry 13 times at the start of the fight to get binary or quick build to a sp3 for an extra 10 charges. If you said Hype you either don't know what your talking about, don't believe all the lists youtubers put out, or don't know how to use her.

Hyperion is a great champ, one of the best, but you can run almost all the content in this game with CMM if you know how to use her. Both are great options, but CMM is still better.
  • Options
    Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 903 ★★★
    Hype
    Hyperion will probably never be a 6*, so enjoy him while he matters.

There will always be time for CMM
  • Options
    ZanerJayZanerJay Posts: 131
    Cmm
    Took my CMM to R5, no regrets, hits like Tyson in his prime
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    Thx guys , made my decision .