**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Name You Top 3 Champs You Want To See Get a Re-work, Tune Up, or Overhaul!

Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★
Mine would be.
Black Widow DO- I have her and I took her to 5/65 solely based on enjoyment and I wanted a MCU version for a long time but let's face it if the opponent can't be shocked she's not worth much.
Rogue- Big fan of her power and life steal because of her life steal I've pulled off some insane comebacks but the timer after stealing a buff is too short and her damage is a little lack luster.
Moon Knight- Yeah we can argue that he can now stack bleeds but there's not really much utility in his kit and the bleed damage isn't too good.
What are y'alls top 3 I'd love to see it!

Comments

• Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★

Depends what kind. The normal kind?

Agent Venom, BPCW, and Groot.

The Hood kind?

No one? 😬

Well just a buff in general it can be a Tune Up, Re-Work, or just a straight up Overhaul.
  • Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★
    Monke said:

Quake ghost doom

Ok fr,

I’d really like an adjustment to BWDO as well as her utility is meh, but her damage is awesome! Maybe amp up the aar to be on all basic attacks and have it at 100%? I’d prefer that tbh. That would make her a significantly better champ already.

Dormammu is a rework, just because he’d be the Mystic Apoc lmao

Mysterio, lengthening his Boosts like Heal block and Power drain, and then giving him about a power gain effect so his specials will work. Although, he’s probably the last to need a tune up since many consider him a top 8 tech (Some top 5), he’s still a really good champ that could benefit a lot from it similar to Masacre

Oh yeah those are good ones I like the BWDO and the Mysterio is a good one to like a Power Control and Heal Block king and Dormammu is Dormammu so he deserves something cool lol
  • RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    With what they did to the Hood, i’m not sure i want to see them touch any champs.
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    Superior iron man
    Iron fist
    Jane foster
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    BWDO
    Crossbones
    Agent venom
    Red skull
    Nova
    Diablo
    Rocket Racoon
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Moon Knight
    Nova
    Loki
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    1) Iron Fist
    2) BPCW
    3) Agent Venom

All with @Masterpuff ’s caveat, of course.

Dr. Zola
  • Alfa_PigeonAlfa_Pigeon Posts: 273 ★★
    Cap WW2/OG,
    Agent Venom
    OG/Superior Ironman
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Dormammu needs a damage tune up only to be really good

then again so did good and look how that turned out
  • NigelthornberryNigelthornberry Posts: 458 ★★★
    Loki: his sp3 and sp1 buff steal are really cool and he has potential to be way better
    Diablo: his design is very terrible and he needs an update minimum
    Sentry: cool character in comics but nothing of that is reflected in the game so I'd like to see the actual power of a million suns
  • Shock29Shock29 Posts: 541 ★★★
    Nova or Dormammu for a tuneup - Both have interesting abilities and utility but lack damage. Nova in particular needs a huge tuneup like angela where is mostly value increases but some small ability changes. Dorm just needs more damage because he already has great utility.

Loki or Hawkeye for update - Loki needs increases in duration/potency of already existing abilites as well as a bit more utility and a way to ramp up damage. Hawkeye already has fair damage and utility but if his abitlites could be changed to add more control and more options, it would make him awesome to use.

SIM or Miles for overhaul - Miles is such a cool character and I was happy to hear he's on the list. Invis and other abilities surrounding shock and petrify could be added make him look cooler and have more utility and damage.
    SIM has a cool model, but has OG IM's abilities pasted into his model. He needs new abilites to reflect his cosmic class, new fresh animations to separate him from OG IM, and the Villain Tag because he's a villain in the comics, not a hero like it currently says in the game.
  • foolyafoolya Posts: 4
    edited March 2021
    I'd to see Diablo get a complete Update. He is just to complex to play and got no dmg over all...
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Red Skull. He’s so close to being good, and there are no other versions of him. That said, I would welcome something like a Symboote Red Skull
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,630 ★★★★★
    I choose my pfp based on who I want to get redone next. So him. Also Iron Fist and Groot. I ranked up BWDO as a 6* and I honestly think she is a super well balanced character where she is.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,173 ★★★★★
    Rocket
    Iron Fist
    Hawkeye
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Karnak
    Beast
    Hood
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    3?

Strange, Dormammu, and Mephisto. All 3 are OGs of extreme power in the comics, but in mcoc... It'd be different if they were trophy champs, but they're not.

Didn't mean to choose the same class, but the Mystic class is pretty bad at doing its job without having pillow hands anyways. Only a select few can do good damage and still deal with existing buffs. Really only Claire (and maybe max sig LS/SW?) If you run suicides.
  • Player_SlasherPlayer_Slasher Posts: 156 ★★
    Vulture, Heimdall, Dormammu -- all 3 have great pieces of utility but severely lacking in damage. A tune-up would be nice for all of them, as long as they don't get the Hood treatment -_-
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★

3?

Strange, Dormammu, and Mephisto. All 3 are OGs of extreme power in the comics, but in mcoc... It'd be different if they were trophy champs, but they're not.

Didn't mean to choose the same class, but the Mystic class is pretty bad at doing its job without having pillow hands anyways. Only a select few can do good damage and still deal with existing buffs. Really only Claire (and maybe max sig LS/SW?) If you run suicides.

I stayed away from my usual Doc diatribe, but you’re right. He’s just not viable unless you bring a whole team for him, and then he’s only a pale shadow of what CV can do on her own.

Dr. Zola
  • ŁŤÇŁŤÇ Posts: 350 ★★★
    Black Panther, in the movie, is an absolute monster. He's basically bleed immune, and more than likely poison, in the movie. If bullets can't inflict bleed, what can? To me, it looks like only Killmonger and his Vibranium claws should be only one to inflict bleed.

So, he is by far my #1 Overhaul. He should get almost what Mags got.

Dorm needs value. If he had damage, he'd be set.

And Cyclops.... he deserves CAIW value. He's a leader.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★

Depends what kind. The normal kind?

Agent Venom, BPCW, and Groot.

The Hood kind?

No one? 😬

By the way, im not biased...

(Maybe both of their 6*s are duped.)
  • UnDEADGamerUnDEADGamer Posts: 51
    1. Hawkeye - tune up (mostly affecting his sig)
    2. Agent Venom - update
    3. Task Master - update or rework

All of my chosen champs are skill not only bc these are some of my favorite marvel characters (agent venom being my favorite) but also because the skill class is the weakest class to play rn, the only really good skills are Falcon, Mole God, Nick Fury and Aegon, and maybe elsa in fith place (though she is my favorite of the bunch to play) every other class decimates skill and these 3 champs are just a small tweak or update away from at least being viable
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Gmonkey said:

Joe fixit because he exists and everyone forgets.

Ah, I can see it now: Joe Fixit, the first God-tier Hulk!

Oh wow, that feels so dirty. I have hope that they'd fix/buff ImHulk first and make him God-tier, but Joe is so low that he's far easier to buff.

Oh, oh no. I hear the screams of XHulk fans out there. I'm not Seatin, peeps. I only have one God-tier, and it's the absolute peak.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    Texas_11 said:

BWDO
    Crossbones
    Agent venom
    Red skull
    Nova
    Diablo
    Rocket Racoon

BWDO? Confusion.