**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

If one thing was deleted from MCoC that you wouldn't care much about what would it be

MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
edited March 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
Long title i seen longer ones but anyway what is one thing you wouldn't care or realize was deleted from the game for me it would be help button as I dont use it or help people with it much enough about me blah blah... what is something you guys would forget about?
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★

KRoNX1 said:

Superior Iron Man

Nooo , He was my first 6*.
    I need him in my roster to always remind me to never keep my hopes high
    He popped up in my 7.1 exploration nexus, along with Moon Knight and Og cap. I picked Moon Knight over him and got cursed. My next 6* gave me him. I want him deleted lol
    Mine was more like a tease. I always wanted a doom and when i saw two dooms on the reel close , I actually thought i am going to get him. Heck the crystal even stopped on him. I was so happy i jumped and laughed only to look back and see superior iron man. 😞
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,520 ★★★★★
    Hood
  • Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Glancing
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    Global chat
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    DDHK. I literally have a deep hatred for him.
  • ADDIS0N said:

Global chat.

Same, I know I can turn it off but at this point there's too much cringe to look away
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★
    The Hood buff
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Korg
  • Icy000Icy000 Posts: 274 ★★
    Doom
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    incursion
  • Loki_Poki1280Loki_Poki1280 Posts: 442 ★★★
    Daily Specials, I don't really look at them and say, "Why don't ya look at that, that right there is a steal" and buy it, kinda useless in my opinion. IDk lol, hahaha. Good question tho, really interesting mate.