**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Why can spider-man miss?

odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
His greatly enhanced reflexes is equal if not better than daredevil.
He fights many enemies that uses illusions. All spider-men and Women should have an anti-miss mechanic

- Odishika

Comments

• Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    SpiderMen have good REFLEXES --> EVADE
    Daredevil is VIGILANT --> ANTI-MISS
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    I believe The Great Believer himself once said Daredevils senses are greater than Spider-man.
    Hence, Daredevil > Spiderman in this scenario
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★

Glassback said:

How can Iceman be damaged by cold snap?

How is groot not extremely vulnerable to incinerate
    You know, if they ever buff Groot(which they probably will at some point), they could probably make something interesting with that interaction
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Daredevil's senses are more powerful than spider-man
  • MarshMarloMarshMarlo Posts: 243 ★★★
    edited March 2021
    Pulyaman said:

When are people going to learn that this is Kabam's play pen and they can give and take whatever abilities they want.

Imagine if they remove critical abilities of high tier champs like doom and hype just because this is "kabam's play pen"
  • Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    Every champion is full of adrenaline in a live or death situation like the fights in mcoc. This should make them much more aware and focused on their surroundings, therefore they should all have vigilance🤪
  • Because he is having issues with his Peter tingle
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,861 ★★★★★

Because he is having issues with his Peter tingle

His Peter tingle is strictly for the D efense.
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    Spidey is more agile meaning he can evade more but he can still miss. DD is agile but his reflexes are better.
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★

Pulyaman said:

When are people going to learn that this is Kabam's play pen and they can give and take whatever abilities they want.

Imagine if they remove critical abilities of high tier champs like doom and hype just because this is "kabam's play pen"
    In how many instances has that happened. I mean not the numbers and actual abilities? It usually won't happen. I assume they did DD to maintain a uniform mechanic, but I am not sure. What I meant as we have had so many discussions regarding this, Iceman and coldsnap, Dormammu and incinerate, GR and incinerate before he was made immune. I thought by this time, people would have realised that this is a game based on comics. There is usually no logic in either of those places.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,280 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    This is something Kabam have been 'looking at' for a while now:

(From G2099's Spotlight)
  • Jcobra25Jcobra25 Posts: 212 ★★

His greatly enhanced reflexes is equal if not better than daredevil.
    He fights many enemies that uses illusions. All spider-men and Women should have an anti-miss mechanic

- Odishika

Bro, thanks for signing your name like "-Zola" does. It would had otherwise been impossible to figure who wrote it. Big thanks!