**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Chosen Champion Cache

Do you think it is worth it at 3,500 units? Did you get it? I'm mulling over it... 5 x T4B is awesome, but 3,500 units is a lot and would clean me out.

Comments

• AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    I have not had the best luck with getting t4cc from AQ, so I got it for those, plus can always use more t4b. Crystal was just an extra to me, ha. I did awaken DV with it though, so there is that. I generally value t4cc crystals at 1k in personal value, and t4b at 200-300 each.
  • RydertheblackRydertheblack Posts: 296
    Where is that offer?
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    You get the offer when you beat round 1 or 2 of the Goldblum challenge. Got worth it to me, got a 4 * bro voddo, and now can rank 4 and 5 some 4* and rank a 5* to 3/45. . Plus i got a t4bc from challenge and one is waiting at the end of the month
    So for 3500 units, you get? 5 T4B? and what else?
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    3 T4CC crystals, a Crystal with a 4* of SL, Thor, DV, Magik, or Rogue, 3 Champion attack boosts( I think), think that was it.
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,202 ★★★★
    2yltashcos9n.png
    Thank you for the screenshot. I think Ill go for it... I freaking need those basics
    Really good offer for new to intermediate players, vets with 10 5* dupped, not so much lol
    Hopefully I could get Rogue... but with my luck I would get any other one
    Hopefully I could get Rogue... but with my luck I would get any other one

They are all great!!!
    G0311 wrote: »
    They are all great!!!

I know, I have them all 5/50, but I dont have Rogue :/
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    I don't find it worth it. I find the other current offers for the class specific T4 more appealing.

Really wouldn't mind those T4 basics though. So I could see why its appealing to some.
  • TempestTempest Posts: 295
    I don't really need T4CC, I am really hurting for the basics though, and if I could awaken one of those champs it would be nice too. But, 3,500 units, that's a lot. If they offered some T2A shards like that other offer, that would sweeten the deal and I'd get it. Maybe even 9,000 fragments would be really good.
  • I ended up getting this with the units I have saved up for however long and battlechip crystals. Did anyone that did get the crystal get Thor? It mentioned in the text that he would be there but he was not in the roll or listed in the pictures of the top prizes. Every other Champion was but Thor was not. I do understand in normal crystals you won't see every hero, but this rolled on 5 champions. Just think its odd that other than in the text saying he was there he was not in either of the other places.