**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6.2.2 Sinister

Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
So, ai can reach easily to the boss, but due to the node I need someone posion immune and fury champs.
I don't have 5* or 6* Heimdall, but I have 5* Angela.
I tried to go with Hyperion, but my Hyperion is Unduped and when fury expires sinister gains power.
So, should I go for r4 my CMM unduped or wait for getting 5* Heimdal.
Please, guide me.
Help me, if there are any other options-
Here is my roster

Every bit of information helps.
Thanks

Comments

• Zlatn1qZlatn1q Posts: 5
    Use ghost, spam heavy and use sp3 , with 3-5 revives you should handle it.
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,055 ★★★★★
    Your g2099 can solo him easily. Mine r2 did in 286 combos os something like that. Without fury buff she is still very solid counter.just spam sp 1 and bait sp1. Never push yourself to sp 2 neither sinister. Also don't use any prefight ability. You can easily solo him.
  • Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
    Zlatn1q said:

Use ghost, spam heavy and use sp3 , with 3-5 revives you should handle it.

I am not a proper ghost player.
    I struggles a lot while playing with her.
    Thanks for the help bro

Your g2099 can solo him easily. Mine r2 did in 286 combos os something like that. Without fury buff she is still very solid counter.just spam sp 1 and bait sp1. Never push yourself to sp 2 neither sinister. Also don't use any prefight ability. You can easily solo him.

Thanks bro
    That's what I was thinking.
    May take CMM to r4 as backup option.
    Will try it soon after getting some revives.
  • Reaper2823Reaper2823 Posts: 42
    Use CMM thats who I used and she destroyed I used ghost first she works but it takes awhile but with cmm she beat it really quick honestly I would use cmm over ghost in my opinion
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    If u have willpower , u can heal from the concussion from his sp 2. That is if u know how to dex his sp 2 100%.

Use CMM thats who I used and she destroyed I used ghost first she works but it takes awhile but with cmm she beat it really quick honestly I would use cmm over ghost in my opinion

Sure bro
    Trying to get her to r4 asap
    Also, I have maxed out 5* Fury, so synergy will help me.
    Thanks
    KRoNX1 said:

If u have willpower , u can heal from the concussion from his sp 2. That is if u know how to dex his sp 2 100%.

Yeah, I can dex it easily, but I prefer his sp1
    Thanks bro for the tip.

Angela, ghost, cmm( preferebly with nick) r all good options, oh and hyperion is great

My Hyperion is not dupe and when fury expires sinister was gaining power and it was becoming hard to manage power bar.
    Angela have very low Sig 25, but she seems like possible options.
    But, I will keep Hyperion as backup.
    Thanks bro
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    CMM
  • SpinnakerSpinnaker Posts: 271 ★★★
    edited March 2021
    With Hyperion, the power gain on buff expiry starts to go wild in my opinion. I think CMM is a lot easier to manage (although it will still be tough). Brian Grant made a video yesterday of Angela soloing Mr. Sinister, so if you get yours to a high enough sig, I'd recommend trying her out