**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

A.I recovery is insane

SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
You guys make sure the A.I opponents can revover immediately from any screw up they make if they miss a special and you swipe in and take your shot you have to be so damn fast now because they will just do their special again or block but the champs we control are unstable and cannot even register what we want them to do, do you get enjoyment out of this or something.

Comments

• Options
    KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    Welcome to AQ day 4 & 5
  • Options
    RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
    No this seriously needs to be fixed. Especially when s3s are used. AI has instant recovery where as we have a delay.
  • Options
    it's even more annoying when you use sp1,2 , and A.I recovers before special animations completion
  • Options
    @zero7 I mean when the A.I does a special and you evade it and say they have power gain as soon as they miss the first one they instantly do the one that the power gain gave when you swipe in after they did the first one now this is probably the only one that does not matter too much compared to the others since the main one is just how fast they can recover and block.
  • Options
    Nope not really I would know if I was bad playing long ago I had the game around when it released on android and play on a galaxy s6 which is not crappy in my experience.
  • Options
    DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    It's the device. I only say this cause I have played this game for over two years and for a long time I have played exclusively on my iPad. About six months ago I started playing on my android phone at work and then play on my iPad when I get home . The game respond so much better on my iPad then on my phone the lag is ridiculous on the phone and does not register all the time. So I have come to the conclusion that it's actually the device and not the kabam. Now on day 4&5 of aq I have noticed even on my iPad that the ai is responding insanely quick. The sym will do a heavy attack I will rush in before they have landed and they will go to their special one before I can even hit my hits will miss. That happens even on my iPad on wifi. So for me it's just play a little smarter sometimes I get caught.