**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

How many units do i get??

Hey guys, newbie here.
I have noticed a few times now that when I pull units from an arena crystal, my stash updates with a different number than the one I pulled. For instance, a few minutes ago I pulled 15 units and my stash went from 124 to 125... is this a bug? Or is it 1.5 units?
Cheers

Comments

• Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    It should be 15. Try restarting your game
  • Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★
    It happens quite often to me but tends to sort itself out after a few minutes.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    You actually get the units. You just need to exit the screen or something to cause it to load.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,737 ★★★★★
    Its visual bug only
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Yeah just go through a loading screen and it should update with the right amount.
  • No_hay_bandaNo_hay_banda Posts: 15
    Thanks guys!
    You are right, it’s a visual bug 👁 🐛
    But it took me closing down completely the game and restarting to update the correct amount.
    Cheers
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

Thanks guys!
    You are right, it’s a visual bug 👁 🐛
    But it took me closing down completely the game and restarting to update the correct amount.
    Cheers

In future as @Thicco_Mode mentioned, going through any loading screen should show the correct amount after. I usually go from the Crystals tab to the fight menu and that does the trick.