**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Abyss Mutant Nexus - who to choose?

I'm planning to open my mutant nexus after the current 6* feature crystal ends. Looking for help/feedback on who I should prioritize.
Any champions not listed are because I already have them as 6* duped (SS, Omega, Sinister) or am not really interested....I also have some of these as maxed 5* as well but would still like 6* versions. I'm planning to use the generic gem on NF once I form a skill t5cc but it's still unused for now, potential to use on AA or Colossus? Any feedback is appreciated.

Abyss Mutant Nexus - who to choose? 108 votes

Apocalypse - currently have maxed 5*
42%
danielmathHaji_SaabLightburn22PsychoakumaSungjJohnyzeroLvernon15DuffMcGruffPintzzShrimpRGoddessIliasMoosetiptronicThe_Blue_JaguarspaceoctopusKDSuperFlash10Wozzy101X_Factor_AgentStevieManWonderEtjamaFieryWater 46 votes
Professor X - have 5*r4, not maxing out until I open this crystal
16%
BitterSteelbuffajrDarkrider0516wegnerkBuckyBruhAleorRockypantherxwingedWarrior2099Bugmat78Dwhalen8554Bawa69Doctor_Strange19Agent_X_zzzShenkScrubhanCowabungamagnus_xixGeneral Br3eze 18 votes
Archangel - maxed 5*
12%
RaganatorOsfan8pseudosaneGreekhitMasterpuffRenaxqqPhillip14233ŘïdđhįmHoitadoGr8TonyStarkStebo_79[Deleted User]BlackTuranDönermino 14 votes
Colossus - have maxed 5*
3%
Nichj99Sarvanga1_Salve_maker05Dreanica 4 votes
Domino - have maxed 5*
0%
HI_guys 1 vote
Magneto X
3%
RakeYoungNinjaversusbearIcy000Scarcity27 4 votes
Awaken Red Magneto - (currently R2 & maxed 5*)
9%
Furious_Fighter1ŁŤÇMrBanksO_Deadpool_ON0_U30ishMA_RV_EL123Zura_1ILoveDrDoomKennMcoc 10 votes
Awaken Namor - (would only be able to take to sig 120)
4%
RemeliEdeuinkYodabolt21FlyGalaxyBombLORDSPOOKY66 5 votes
Other - dupe Havok, Rogue, NC, Sabretooth, Psylocke
0%
9832057573 1 vote
Other - new pulls; Emma, Storm X, Gambit, etc....Cyclops and pray for future buff
4%
allinashesObiNuggKenobiBonzodavidBollandStark154667 5 votes

Comments

• HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Archangel - maxed 5*
    Archangel WOOT WOOT
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    Awaken Red Magneto - (currently R2 & maxed 5*)
    How has no one voted for this
  • ClashyKnightClashyKnight Posts: 58
    You have a LOT of maxed out mutants. I'd go apoc for that reason, since different horsemen work better in different situations. Even though you already have a 5r5, you probably already know that 6*s do more damage in book 2.
  • ClashyKnightClashyKnight Posts: 58
    MrBanks said:

How has no one voted for this

Because Mags doesn't really need it, it's kind of a waste of the most valuable 6* crystal in the game.
  • ObiNuggKenobiObiNuggKenobi Posts: 4
    Other - new pulls; Emma, Storm X, Gambit, etc....Cyclops and pray for future buff
    I like Emma she's immune to everything and stun immune super utility
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Definitely don’t sleep on Emma, especially if you run suicides. Love me some red mags and archangel though
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    Noice.
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Stebo_79 said:

Archangel.
    You may have a maxed 5 star... but look how good the 6 star frame looks with AA

😍🤤🤪