**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Bought caskets, Side quest still tier 1 [Merged Threads]

Comments

• covertbabooncovertbaboon Posts: 3
    I got the 120 Uru and bought all the caskets, but odins gauntlet still shows tier 1. Am I doing something wrong? I don’t want to waste the ravens feathers
  • C4LZONEC4LZONE Posts: 3
    I am having the same issue, because i didnt buy them in the order of 1,2,3,4,5 it set me to only tier 4. I bought them in the order of 5,4,1,2,3 because I didnt know what was going on. Because of this it has registered as the furthest I bought being casket 3 which isn't the case
  • OJDNCOJDNC Posts: 4
    Exact same thing for me, and I spent the feather, kabam fix this please
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    I’m seeing tier 6 rn?
  • Zizi1002Zizi1002 Posts: 99

Hold tight everyone, the team is working on getting this fixed as quickly as they can. We'll update once we have more info.

@Kabam Zibiit all we want to know is will we get the feather back we will wait and if you need matanince most people will be fine just plz don't send this into a downword spiral and keep on a good note with the community. Thx for listening (or reading)
  • DasiteDasite Posts: 34
    edited March 2021

• In_Depth98In_Depth98 Posts: 14
    I got all the baskets and can’t even see tier 2
  • TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    So we are supposed to buy the first 5 right?
  • Zmas7Zmas7 Posts: 7
    Dasite said:

Same

No offense guys but why are all of y’all rushing to dive into the thing and immediately buying tier 1 and not waiting for more instructions? It’s dumb y’all lost your feathers and I hope y’all get it back but it’s never good to rush things just saying.

I agree but is it our fault the events are sometimes confusing and some people (including myself) thought you had to do 1 then 2 then 3.... Until 6
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★

I think they fixed it
  • RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    See thread in bug section
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,386 ★★★★
    I though we were only suppose to buy the tier 5 casket?
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★

So we are supposed to buy the first 5 right?

Are we?
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    JessieS said:

I bought them all too. Didn’t know this
  • TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    I don't know, that's why I'm asking. I'm confused
    KRoNX1 said:

I think they fixed it

But what about the feather

I don't know, that's why I'm asking. I'm confused

Yes
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    no it not fixed
  • DasiteDasite Posts: 34
    Jaded said:

JessieS said:

I bought them all too. Didn’t know this
    In the notes they said you have to buy all the tiers, to move on to tier 6. Idk if thats still true.
  • General Br3ezeGeneral Br3eze Posts: 100
    The poster of this said they got 120 Uru and bought the caskets, am I reading that wrong? Since I only got 8 from doing a quest and I can’t even buy the first casket
  • MarsuserMarsuser Posts: 1
    Hello! I need help. I bought 5 winter chests, but 6 challenge bivrest is not unlocked, hence I cannot access the next one. What’s wrong ?
  • HRISHRIS Posts: 10
    edited March 2021

The poster of this said they got 120 Uru and bought the caskets, am I reading that wrong? Since I only got 8 from doing a quest and I can’t even buy the first casket

Thats because you are not uncollected

For uncollected or above you start with tier 1-5 unlocked and 140 units to spend
  • HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,366 ★★★★★
    I can see tier 6. I'm on Android

• OmnaskullOmnaskull Posts: 80
    Im TB, and I bought 1-5 of the crates, and now both Tier 5 and 6 are open, man this is confusing
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    Hieitaku said:

I can see tier 6. I'm on Android

Same and I thought we should be able to see T1 to T4 also.

When I bought COAW5 only, I can only see T1 and T2.
  • General Br3ezeGeneral Br3eze Posts: 100
    HRIS said:

Thats because you are not uncollected

For uncollected or above you start with tier 1-5 unlocked and 140 units to spend
    Ahhhh! Ok! Thanks!
  • FineDogFineDog Posts: 403 ★★★
    Zizi1002 said:

No offense guys but why are all of y’all rushing to dive into the thing and immediately buying tier 1 and not waiting for more instructions? It’s dumb y’all lost your feathers and I hope y’all get it back but it’s never good to rush things just saying.

I agree but is it our fault the events are sometimes confusing and some people (including myself) thought you had to do 1 then 2 then 3.... Until 6
    Yes it is your fault because the event description explicitly said that Uncollected and above should be able to start at Tier 6.