**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Kabam Really 416 6* fights in 24 hr for 10 units..like really what

FabwiziFabwizi Posts: 1,168 ★★★★
I am so confused are kabam really having a 24 hr event to do 416 6 star fights for 10 units.

Comments

• GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,804 ★★★★★
    HI_guys said:

Where?

It’s along with the 22h and 7h solo events 😉
  • JuliusCaesarJuliusCaesar Posts: 27
    Fabwizi said:

138 if we take into account the 4000 extra points by killing the defender with an L1. Still a lot though...

Haha...Best of luck to you bud, After all those fights my fingers would be crooked and broken.
    Yeah. Definitely not doing this event for a measly 10 units. Not worth my sanity.
  • Jcobra25Jcobra25 Posts: 212 ★★
    Fabwizi said:

DrZola said:

A couple hundred fights a day with 6*’s wasting all opponents with a Sp1. Seems totally reasonable.

Dr. Zola

Dr.Zola are you a real doctor my fingers may need one after all mcoc grinding.
    I'm gonna start signing my name Austronaut Outsider lol
  • Maltyo9Maltyo9 Posts: 270 ★★★
    Kabam is probably thinking, "That Collector's Daily Unit Card doesn't look so bad now, huh?"
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Bruuuhhhh what is this.
  • redsoxpatsfan89redsoxpatsfan89 Posts: 162
    edited March 2021

• SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021

My question is, since the description is worded differently than usual, if the last hit dealt to the opponent is an sp1, but then they don’t die, and die later to other forms of damage (dot, passive damage debuffs, etc), does it still give you the 4K points?