**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Side quest is so confusing

Maxwell24Maxwell24 Posts: 411 ★★★
I did tier 1 with the feather I had does that mean tomorrow tier 2 will unlock? Or do I have to buy a tier 5 chest to unlock tier 6? Did I just waste my feather? Lol

Comments

• RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    you wasted your feather. They gave you Uru to buy the casket all the way to tier 6 for a reason...
  • DönerminoDönermino Posts: 94
    Are you uncollected?
  • SlimeballSlimeball Posts: 340 ★★
    Maxwell24 said:

I did tier 1 with the feather I had does that mean tomorrow tier 2 will unlock? Or do I have to buy a tier 5 chest to unlock tier 6? Did I just waste my feather? Lol

did the same thing idk lol, i bought the tier 5 crate and did tier 1 gauntlet, i’m throne breaker as well, p sure i wasted my feather
  • JohnyBoyJohnyBoy Posts: 176 ★★
    Me too
  • Shock29Shock29 Posts: 536 ★★★
    I bought 1-5 of the crates like it says to do if you're uncollected and above but it did not unlock the next tiers for me and im still on tier one. It says in the event description that it will unlock the next tier after you have gotten the casket of winters for that tier. I went out of the game and went back in and the other tiers have still not unlocked for me.
  • Maxwell24Maxwell24 Posts: 411 ★★★
    It's bugged they confirmed it
  • NnnNnn Posts: 100
    U must buy every tier crate 1,2,3,4,5 if uc or above

And them the more number of horns u have u get to that tier
    Bt yea it's bugged and I'm on tier 3 and didn't used my feather
  • Maxwell24Maxwell24 Posts: 411 ★★★
    Nnn said:

U must buy every tier crate 1,2,3,4,5 if uc or above

And them the more number of horns u have u get to that tier

But if you used the feather did you waste it?
  • DragonMCOCDragonMCOC Posts: 528 ★★★
    I purchased each crate one at a time, and between purchases, I went to the side quest screen to ensure it unlocked the next tier. It worked.
    Yes u wasted the feather as kabam specified that uc or above will start from tier 5 and one shouldn't have used it in tier 3 knowing it was bugged
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    I actually did the Tier 5 gauntlet because it opened for me. Now I’m locked out of Tier 5 and Tier 6.

I’m guessing that’s a lost feather?

Dr. Zola
    Yes that's what kabam should do
    Maxwell24 said:

Honestly kabam kinda screwed up lol, they make a side quest so confusing and it costs people rewards, like so many people used there feathers not knowing it was bugged :/ Honestly kabam just fix the bug and give back feathers

• LORDSPOOKY66LORDSPOOKY66 Posts: 290 ★★
    ADDIS0N said:

Wat?

So I was supposed to use the feather to buy something and not complete the event?

Why would it be set up that way?

Why wouldn’t different currency be used for the keys and the gates?

U use uru to buy stuff. u use featehrs to do quests. if you read the event description its very simple
    Nnn said:

Yes u wasted the feather as kabam specified that uc or above will start from tier 5 and one shouldn't have used it in tier 3 knowing it was bugged

Actually, that’s wrong too—apparently, you’re supposed to start on Tier 6 after buying all the caskets. The lower tier stays open for some reason, and can cause you to waste your entry, which isn’t confusing at all, since most players progress from one quest to the next.

Dr. Zola
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    I want my feather back!
    zuffy said:

I want my feather back!

Seriously.

Dr. Zola
    DrZola said:

Nnn said:

Actually, that’s wrong too—apparently, you’re supposed to start on Tier 6 after buying all the caskets. The lower tier stays open for some reason, and can cause you to waste your entry, which isn’t confusing at all, since most players progress from one quest to the next.

Dr. Zola
    But uc and above have to start from tier 5 and I'm cav
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    I thought we should have access to ALL tiers because each tier has different rewards and I want to run those with T1A. :)
  • Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
    Bought all 5 and started at tier 5.
    We should be able to start at tier 6, right?
    My uru and feathers are lost now.
    Please, if this was mistake then kabam should refund my feathers and uru fragments.
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    The game mail should have stated this. I followed the forum announcement and it worked as described. Bad in game message :(

Ksp_2099 said:

Please, if this was mistake then kabam should refund my feathers and uru fragments.

No it was supposed to be on tier 5
    Ksp_2099 said:

I mean if you read the message before you would have known it should have been tier 6....
    ADDIS0N said:

The game mail should have stated this. I followed the forum announcement and it worked as described. Bad in game message :(

I’m sorry, but that is the stupidest friggin event design I have ever seen in my life.

If you’re required to come to the forums to read fine print or look up youtubers to understand how they work, YOU’RE DOING A BAD JOB DESIGNING EVENTS.
    This isnt anything new this is how the side events always worked