**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Bought caskets, Side quest still tier 1 [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Zizi1002Zizi1002 Posts: 99
    edited March 2021
    FineDog said:

Zizi1002 said:

No offense guys but why are all of y’all rushing to dive into the thing and immediately buying tier 1 and not waiting for more instructions? It’s dumb y’all lost your feathers and I hope y’all get it back but it’s never good to rush things just saying.

I agree but is it our fault the events are sometimes confusing and some people (including myself) thought you had to do 1 then 2 then 3.... Until 6
    Yes it is your fault because the event description explicitly said that Uncollected and above should be able to start at Tier 6.
    Yes I know but for example incirsions gose 1 to 10 in steps and also this is a pointless argument cuz theres a bug it should be fixed and we should be refunded (in my opinion if you don't think I'd like to hear your opinion)
  • nienienienienienie Posts: 67
    Same issue here. I purchased and claimed the tier 1-5 caskets from Odin's Armory, and my side quest is still stuck at starting at tier 1. Wondering why some people did same thing and they can now see tier 6 quests. Not sure if it matters, but I have Android phone.
  • MayBeSilenceMayBeSilence Posts: 3
    I bought all five caskets, but i can only start tier 4 quest. Is this a bug or did I misunderstand the mail?

• FineDogFineDog Posts: 403 ★★★
    Jackb789 said:

FineDog said:

Zizi1002 said:

No offense guys but why are all of y’all rushing to dive into the thing and immediately buying tier 1 and not waiting for more instructions? It’s dumb y’all lost your feathers and I hope y’all get it back but it’s never good to rush things just saying.

I agree but is it our fault the events are sometimes confusing and some people (including myself) thought you had to do 1 then 2 then 3.... Until 6
    Yes it is your fault because the event description explicitly said that Uncollected and above should be able to start at Tier 6.
    Realistically though, just have Tier 6 there straight away unlocked ready to go for Uncollected+, rather than hidden behind having to buy the caskets...extra complication for no reason...
    They also explicitly said that they weren't able to isolate the correct accounts and have the correct tier automatically unlocked. I don't know why they can't do that since they're able to do it every month for the Event Quest, but I will take them at their word that there was some technical reason why they couldn't do it here.

I feel like these event quests, and Kabam's position in explaining them, get easier to understand when you start working an office job and get the experience of no one reading your emails and then emailing you with a bunch of questions that were already answered in the email they didn't read.
  • HRISHRIS Posts: 10
    edited March 2021
    So I was holding off on my main account to see if it was a bug or not but just now thought what the hell..

Went in bought all 5 caskets and its now opened tier 5 & 6

Just like it says it would

On IOS..

I bet the people who are reporting it not opening the tiers spent their feather first then bought the caskets like my mate did
  • WickedMajorWickedMajor Posts: 1
    edited March 2021

Same here. And I also wasted a feather in quest 1, trying to make it upgrade to grade 6
  • Amms90Amms90 Posts: 327 ★★★
    Same for me I bought 5 caskets, still tier 1
  • EL145EL145 Posts: 46
    I also lost my feather for testing out if I could get to tier two. Would like it back please
  • Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,894 ★★★★★
    They need to send out another feather to those who got screwed by their terrible event.
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★

They need to send out another feather to those who got screwed by their terrible event.

But how r they going to identify them specifically. Maybe they should just give a feather to everyone. This won't change how much rewards one get and also give a second chance for people who didn't mess up now
  • MayBeSilenceMayBeSilence Posts: 3
    Same for me, i purchased 5 caskets, but can start only tier 4

• Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,894 ★★★★★
    KRoNX1 said:

But how r they going to identify them specifically. Maybe they should just give a feather to everyone. This won't change how much rewards one get and also give a second chance for people who didn't mess up now
    That's for them to figure out. They screwed up and the players shouldn't be the ones who pay for it.
  • Same issue here...
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★

Same for me, i purchased 5 caskets, but can start only tier 4

I honestly don't know what's going on. Everyone starts at random tier.
    For everyone saying about the feather and lost rewards STOP!

tier 6 rewards are 10 uru instead of 8 (tier 1) and you get a couple of 4 star sig stones..

Its really not alot you have missed out on..
  • Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
    Bought all 5 and started at tier 5. Tier 6 wasn't showing die to bug.
    I should be able to start at tier 6 for Cavalier, right?
    Please, if this was mistake then kabam should refund my feathers and uru fragments.

Tier 6 rewards really not much difference
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,658 ★★★★★
    @HRIS said:

The issue is am I disallowed to get lower tier rewards?
  • Hey there, the team is still working on a resolution for those who are Uncollected or above and already bought all of the Caskets but aren't seeing Tier 6.

For those who haven't purchased them yet, it should be working correctly now if you purchase all 5 Tiers of Caskets.

@HRIS said:

The issue is am I disallowed to get lower tier rewards?
    Was more for the people demanding lost feathers back because they lost out on rewards
  • TensioTensio Posts: 170
    I have bought the 5 caskets and only see tier 3 & 4. No tier 6 here.
  • TensioTensio Posts: 170
    Here is the image
  • BassanioBassanio Posts: 162
    HI_guys said:

I bought 5th first and then 1-4

I bought 5, 4, 3, 2, 1. Everything is OK just like you did.
  • HurricanePowerHurricanePower Posts: 9
    FineDog said:

Zizi1002 said:

And yet we didn't
  • Valentinos13Valentinos13 Posts: 400 ★★★
    HRIS said:

For everyone saying about the feather and lost rewards STOP!

tier 6 rewards are 10 uru instead of 8 (tier 1) and you get a couple of 4 star sig stones..

Its really not alot you have missed out on..

Correct me if I am wrong, but if someone used a feather let's say at t1, it means he will have one less entry for t10, is that corrrect then they missed more than some 4star sigs
  • Zizi1002Zizi1002 Posts: 99
    edited March 2021

Hey there, the team is still working on a resolution for those who are Uncollected or above and already bought all of the Caskets but aren't seeing Tier 6.

For those who haven't purchased them yet, it should be working correctly now if you purchase all 5 Tiers of Caskets.

Will those of us who used a feather will we get it back @Kabam Zibiit if the answer is yes you will stop a big back lash befor it happens (this isn't a threat I'm just helping you as a person from the community)
  • HurricanePowerHurricanePower Posts: 9
    @Kabam Zibiit so are we getting our feather back or not