**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

And The Spoils Of February Are...

LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
Pretty Damn Good...

Lesser Red Envelopes ^

Greater Red Envelopes ^

Cosmic/Tech 5 Stars ^ (just opened a Third one from all the 4 Star Dupes, got Howard The Duck...)

6 Star Featured ^

Ultimate Shattered Heart Crystal ^

Legendary Shattered Heart Crystals ^

24 Shattered Heart Cavaliers ^
(Got Two 6 Star Back To Back) Gambit was someone I've been Begging for, immediately went to Rank 2! (I have Apocalypse yes)

With all the Iso-8 from this and not pulling someone like Scarlet Witch or Duping Wolverine, I got to work on some Rank Ups and Sig Ups.
5 Star Guardian: 87 Generics to Max his Sig
5 Star Wolverine: Mutant AG and 22 Mutant Sigs
5 Star Stealth Spidey: 26 Skill Sigs
6 Star Gambit: Max Level Rank 2
5 Star Quake: Rank 4 and Rank 5 Using Variant Rank Up Gems.
5 Star Angela: Ranked Up from 1 to 4.
6 Star Elsa Bloodstone: Max Level Rank 1.

Hulk and Howard will have to wait as all the Rank Ups have made me Iso Broke again, but all of that and a couple more Sig Stones thrown into Symbiote Supreme got my Account to some new Milestones in TBHR going Over 1M, my Prestige going Over 10K, and now having 15 6 Stars!

Comments

• MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    Nice
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

wow

I’m convinced you posted those Cav screenshots under the guise of showing us the dupes but to really flex the double six star

I was actually quite happy with the 4 Star Dupes because most were getting the Champions to Max Sig so more Max Sig Crystals in the future, also that BWDO 4 Star means I'm only missing CGR from the 2020 Champion Roster...
    Now I've got to decide, do I want to take "Wolverine from Sig 23 to Sig 157" or "Angela from Sig 40 to Sig 200 and Wolverine to Sig 86"...

As for the 6 Star Elsa Bloodstone... https://c.tenor.com/2UrmM93w2TQAAAAM/teach-me-doctor-strange.gif
    I must Learn The Ways Of The Bloodstone, she's one of the only Champions I know very little about besides the fact that Everyone calls her an Underrated Goddess to the point where she can't really be considered Underrated because it's Everyone saying she's good. (That would just make her a great champion)
    Anyways just looking for the usual information like does she need to be Awakened (from first glance I'd have to guess no?), is there any Definitive Bloodstone Guide, already studied her Base Abilities pretty well but are their any Hidden Interactions with other Champion Abilities or Nodes, can't tell if the Sp3 is worth going for or just Sp2-Sp1 Spam, and so on. Thanks in advance
  • BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★

Now I've got to decide, do I want to take "Wolverine from Sig 23 to Sig 157" or "Angela from Sig 40 to Sig 200 and Wolverine to Sig 86"...

As for the 6 Star Elsa Bloodstone... https://c.tenor.com/2UrmM93w2TQAAAAM/teach-me-doctor-strange.gif
    I must Learn The Ways Of The Bloodstone, she's one of the only Champions I know very little about besides the fact that Everyone calls her an Underrated Goddess to the point where she can't really be considered Underrated because it's Everyone saying she's good. (That would just make her a great champion)
    Anyways just looking for the usual information like does she need to be Awakened (from first glance I'd have to guess no?), is there any Definitive Bloodstone Guide, already studied her Base Abilities pretty well but are their any Hidden Interactions with other Champion Abilities or Nodes, can't tell if the Sp3 is worth going for or just Sp2-Sp1 Spam, and so on. Thanks in advance

In most cases just do light ending combos till charges run out then do medium ending combos. For specials just spam sp1s.
    Alternative methods:
    - sp1->sp2 rinse and repeat
    - Sp3-> one of the previous 2 ways (good for buffed up/when you need buffs)
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    How in the world...

In most cases just do light ending combos till charges run out then do medium ending combos. For specials just spam sp1s.
    Alternative methods:
    - sp1->sp2 rinse and repeat
    - Sp3-> one of the previous 2 ways (good for buffed up/when you need buffs)
    Got it, thanks.