**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Bought caskets, Side quest still tier 1 [Merged Threads]

Comments

• JumpthesharkJumptheshark Posts: 242 ★★
    I bought 5 caskets, only have tier 4 and 5. I ran tier 5 thinking it was the highest I could do.
  • TensioTensio Posts: 170
    Bought 5 caskets and only tier 3 & 4

• Zizi1002Zizi1002 Posts: 99
    HRIS said:

So I was holding off on my main account to see if it was a bug or not but just now thought what the hell..

Went in bought all 5 caskets and its now opened tier 5 & 6

Just like it says it would

On IOS..

I bet the people who are reporting it not opening the tiers spent their feather first then bought the caskets like my mate did

No it's cuz it's fixed now but we just need our feathers back.
  • GlassbackGlassback Posts: 341 ★★★
    I bought 1-5, am cavalier, haven’t used my feather and still seeing only tier 1
  • FineDogFineDog Posts: 403 ★★★
    Tensio said:

Bought 5 caskets and only tier 3 & 4

Same. I bought 5 and then 1 before the fix and bought the rest after they supposedly fixed it and now I have 3 & 4 enabled but no others.
  • Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★

It's still showing tier 5. I should be able to start at tier 6 as I am cavalier.
    I used feather on tier 5, I don't want to miss out any rewards.
    Please fix it kabam.
    Give me my feather back, beacuse it was a bug and it's bug's fault not mine.
  • Diamante1999CDiamante1999C Posts: 10
    Same problem. I have bought the 5 caskets and i have quest tier 3 and 4

• 11993451199345 Posts: 341 ★★★
    Even after buying the caskets and using the feather, it kicked me out after finishing tier 1...it should've continued to tier 2,3,etc...hence gauntlet...

Feather should be refunded due to developer error, not end user...
  • EtherionGodEtherionGod Posts: 243 ★★

I had bought 1-5 in that order and I’m still sitting on tier 1 sadly, here’s hoping one day Kabam will drop an event that’s bug free
  • Shock29Shock29 Posts: 536 ★★★

I had bought 1-5 in that order and I’m still sitting on tier 1 sadly, here’s hoping one day Kabam will drop an event that’s bug free

Happened to me as well
  • Memedaddy_v2Memedaddy_v2 Posts: 1
    edited March 2021
    I bought all caskets 1-5 and still have tier one, and used my feather. What’s gonna happen now.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,658 ★★★★★
    Wait.
  • thewass1980thewass1980 Posts: 150
    Wait, you need to buy all of the unlocked caskets? I thought you were supposed to just need to buy the highest one you can. Why do they make things so confusing?
  • Shock29Shock29 Posts: 536 ★★★

Wait, you need to buy all of the unlocked caskets? I thought you were supposed to just need to buy the highest one you can. Why do they make things so confusing?

It was in the event description.
  • Hey there, I am Cavalier, bought the caskets and went into the quest not seeing it was still Tier 1, lost the feather... Support is not working, tell me how to recover the lost item needed to get in the proper tier.
  • Cj67Cj67 Posts: 47
    edited March 2021
    So I accidentally ran tier 1 in the gauntlet because I opened up my boxes but the event didn’t update so I accidentally went into t1. So is there anyway I can get the feather back?
  • Rezeda22Rezeda22 Posts: 0
    edited March 2021
    Dear developers, there is a bug in your new monthly building,I bought 5 chests behind ur,according your logic, I should have a category 6, but no! I HAVE THE FIRST ONE! help with this
  • BreadyboyBreadyboy Posts: 37
    edited March 2021
    So I bought the tier 5 casket, went to sq and started the quest thinking it was changed to tier 5. Turns out, it didn’t change and I was doing a tier 1 difficulty !
    Does this mean that I will miss out on rewards because of this bug and there is nothing I can do about it? I mean, to some degree I am partly responsible but I feel as if part of that responsibility is with Kabam as well. Will we get our feathers back? @Kabamzibit
  • PinkysegunPinkysegun Posts: 77
    Please where or how do i contact support regarding my feather its gone, the quest i entered is locked.
  • BreadyboyBreadyboy Posts: 37
    I am cavalier and as recommended, I bought the 5 caskets and I went into the sq thinking it had changed and moved me to the tier 5-6. But, turns out, it didn’t change! Still tier 1 and I only realised as I entered the quest! So does that mean I have missed out on rewards which I can’t do anything about because of this bug? I am aware I am partly responsible for this but Kabam is also at fault! Will we get our feathers back or is there “nothing we can do”. @KabamBoom
  • I bought Tier 5,then then Tier 4,then Tier 3,then Tier 2 and then Tier 1 of the Caskets of Ancient Winters in the new Odin's Armory store and now I am getting Tier 1 to play in Odin's Gauntlet,(I am Uncollected.)So will I not get to play Tier 6 or something else will happen?Or this is a bug.(People said it was fixed)
  • Cj67Cj67 Posts: 47
    edited March 2021
    So I bought all the crates but the tiers didn’t change so I thought maybe I read it wrong and I ran t1 but after I ran it tier 5 and 6 popped up so now I’m out of feather... is there anyway I can get it back?

• PlagueisBanePlagueisBane Posts: 232
    Same here, bought all 5 caskets. Only tier 4 and tier 5 quests shows up. No tier 6
  • RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    HRIS said:

So I was holding off on my main account to see if it was a bug or not but just now thought what the hell..

Went in bought all 5 caskets and its now opened tier 5 & 6

Just like it says it would

On IOS..

I bet the people who are reporting it not opening the tiers spent their feather first then bought the caskets like my mate did

You bet wrong. Bought all the casket. Still have my feather. Only tier 1 gauntlet is available.
  • I'm uncollected and I receiver and bought winter cascet but i weren't able to go to quest 6 so I thought okay then I will just to the quest n. 4 so now it shows me just quests n. 3 and 4 and i can't go further