**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Why must you tease us so

SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
edited March 2021 in General Discussion

found as a defender in the new eq, was also in the last one.

Must you keep teasing us with Sigil witch

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Jaded said:

Sigil witch?

She’s too op to be released as a 2*

fair point

just this is the third time in the past four months we could fight her without being able to play as her
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

Jaded said:

Sigil witch?

She’s too op to be released as a 2*

fair point

just this is the third time in the past four months we could fight her without being able to play as her
    She’s too op even as a 1* #facts
    Crcrcrc said:

Hopefully everyone gets her as a 6* on the Wandavision finale release.

I wish
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,143 ★★★★★
    Just please say when kabam the tease is too much like a hint like coming soon at sometime just something to help us with 2 teases in last few months
  • LORDSPOOKY66LORDSPOOKY66 Posts: 290 ★★
    Yall just ignoring Jessica Jones :D

have we seen her as a boss or defender before though? Does she even have a full ability list?
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

have we seen her as a boss or defender before though? Does she even have a full ability list?
    She wasn’t a boss or defender. Just spoke in scenes.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,143 ★★★★★

No but she had dialoga and a character model so im sure kabam could find abilities for her to make her in the meta right now but really doubt we will get her especially now since nothing defender related
    spoilers for the WandaVision finale

No, seriously spoilers
    im not lying
    Maybe now that we have the suit revealed in the finale Kabam can release her next month with her actual appearance
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

spoilers for the WandaVision finale

No, seriously spoilers
    im not lying
    Maybe now that we have the suit revealed in the finale Kabam can release her next month with her actual appearance
    i'm still standing by the theory that she was meant to be released in December, and since the show was delayed, she was also delayed with it. I hope we get some bundles with her in the next few weeks, because that would be pretty cool
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Now that WandaVision has been fully released, I'm expecting a release of some sort by Kabam. Whether that's crystal bundles or a full-on release I don't know. But we already have one trophy Wanda, we don't need another.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    Hopefully we could also get the new vision. Another phasing tech is always good. Though he’ll not be ghost it would be another cool character to add to the contest.

Edit: sorry to anyone who saw this before the spoiler. 😬
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    This is not much of a tease, It really hurts when I see 6* Quake, Hype and Magik.