**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Valhalla Victories 24 hour event milestones seem a bit extreme

TeddersTedders Posts: 128 ★★
how do you expect players to get 832000 points a day????? even if you use a 6 star and end every fight with a sp 1 to get max points that's 138 fights a day and that's the best case scenario

Comments

• Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    I hope it isn't the timer of the event, but the timer for the bonus points.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

I hope it isn't the timer of the event, but the timer for the bonus points.

Nah it’s a daily refresh for the milestones and you lose all progress.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★
    Maybe the timer just refreshes the rewards and we can keep claiming it and winning fights the whole month.
    Wishful thinking
  • FineDogFineDog Posts: 403 ★★★
    My guess is the rewards are just bugged like a few months ago when we all thought we were getting solo crystal shards on the calendar instead of 5* shards or whatever it was. Just placeholder rewards they forgot to switch out. The number of fights required is still insane but not hugely different from say Hero Use, it's just that the rewards make it totally pointless.
  • Murfatlar2Murfatlar2 Posts: 22
    FineDog said:

The number of fights required is still insane but not hugely different from say Hero Use, it's just that the rewards make it totally pointless.

I think it's easily triple the number of fights for max Hero Use milestone rewards, but hopefully you're right, and the Kabam Interns have struck again by messing up royally.

• No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★

@Kabam Miike any insight on this added feature that is basically unattainable without round the clock play....for 10 units

It’s working fine now... works out to like 12 fights per day
  • SpinnakerSpinnaker Posts: 271 ★★★
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought this. I remember the community outrage over the anniversary arena, but that felt justified given the rewards. This just doesn't do it for me
  • EdwxnEdwxn Posts: 211 ★★
    I don't even think this event is worth it. Pretty much a waste of time and effort.