**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Skill node is not working in Cav EQ

Comments

• BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,534 ★★★★★
    This has been broken since the update, keeps getting moved to known bugs. No skill attacker gets furys. You can still shut down evades at least. Totally screwed me trying for a last minute 4star push
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★

Also in 1.1 stealthy can not apply his de buffs. And thor boss seems to immune to stuns and to some other debuffs too

I noticed that too, but thought, it’s because of his nodes. Did not fully read it but I will check again tomorrow
    My cpt Marvel wasn’t triggering invulnerability either.
  • WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 ★★★
    Yeah so...should I stop playing it..?
  • Ladpcw78Ladpcw78 Posts: 69
    Agree. There’s on fury bonus for the champs I’m using. Pointless. Is supposed to help us clear these paths quicker
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,534 ★★★★★
    What really grinds my gears here is the fact that Hood’s Regen which benefitted players can be revisited in hours. But this which is detrimental to players has been ignored for 2 days now
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,806 ★★★★★
    WRIR said:

Yeah so...should I stop playing it..?

I stopped until tomorrow :smiley: they have to investigate :smile:
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    You must prevent the evade via the debuffs. AA reduction DOES NOT count (so no furies from coldsnap, Falcon, or Nick with more charges). Read the nodes.

However, even when the evade is prevented by disorient (as the node says), you get fury far less often than you should.
  • SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 563 ★★★
    Paddy95 said:

It also hasn’t been changed as it was meant to be. You’re now meant to be able to get furys using ability accuracy reduction but the node is still the same as last month

Has no sense, BWDO can't trigger accuracy reduction without widow sense, she can't get furies, Nick don't work
  • Ladpcw78Ladpcw78 Posts: 69
    Fury bonus seems to be missing as an icon but is there as nick fury was keeping charges without the fury
  • These bugs are killing me
  • OneEyedLauOneEyedLau Posts: 28
    It’s not there though, a typical fight with my 6r2 BWDO takes 35 hits with this node, today over 80 hits. So the fury bonus is not being applied
  • Dromar_13Dromar_13 Posts: 55
    Same thing for me, killmonger doesn't get the furies but massacre did get them when I had the disoriented was active.
  • JustinU21JustinU21 Posts: 75 ★★
    Kerneas said:

You must prevent the evade via the debuffs. AA reduction DOES NOT count (so no furies from coldsnap, Falcon, or Nick with more charges). Read the nodes.

However, even when the evade is prevented by disorient (as the node says), you get fury far less often than you should.

"read the nodes" how about try the quest instead of assuming everyone else on this thread and the multiple other posts since the update is doing something wrong.
  • WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 ★★★
    Kerneas said:

Not true. Nick's charges Aren't AA reduction. Also used Mole Man, which is True Accuracy, which is NOT AA reduction. Also I thought they were getting rid of that AA reduction clause. I guess they messed up and also got rid of True Accuracy-esque effects too. Absolutely beautiful. It's great. Totally fair.
  • HSS75HSS75 Posts: 1,108 ★★★

i can't get any furies when evades fail
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Completed it without fury procs, but will definitely wait for a fix
  • Dromar_13Dromar_13 Posts: 55
    gsil6374 said:

Dromar_13 said:

Same thing for me, killmonger doesn't get the furies but massacre did get them when I had the disoriented was active.

Massacre nor Killmonger worked for me on getting furies. And I did spam sp1 to get disoriented.
    My massacre did get the furies , I'm playing on a note 20 ultra if that makes any difference.
  • Yaron_avivYaron_aviv Posts: 37
    Usually night thrasher was OP for this node and worked perfectly last month.
    Medium medium got so many furies as his board hits cannot be evaded.
    It didn’t work. Neither did Elsa. Neither did hit monkey.
    Fury once got a fury and the tactical charges stayed up - next fight it didn’t.

The node is fubar’d.
    Completion done, will wait for a fix for exploring.
  • The_Blue_JaguarThe_Blue_Jaguar Posts: 249 ★★
    edited March 2021
    I was making my way through EQ with White Widow and the first fight was the Champion. I noticed I wasn’t getting the furies when his evade failed, I thought there wasn’t anything on the nodes to affect AA (especially that severely) but I tried going against Wasp on a different path—same thing, plus she evades while under a shock effect (maybe a bug or unexpected Interaction with her personal evade ability? But shouldn’t that still count as evade?). I took a screen recording but for some reason I can’t post it.
  • Nick Fury stopped gaining furies too now.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,033 ★★★★★
    i didn't even notice lol ... i was just shocking people to death with BWDO .. but i'll go back in to see if it happens to me too.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Yeah, bugged for my km
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    It's bugged for every method of stopping evade AFAIK.
  • Gil0610Gil0610 Posts: 192
    @Kabam Zibiit is it fix yet?
  • Aamir123Aamir123 Posts: 92
    edited March 2021
    I started completing my monthly cavalier quest and the skill chapter, in which preventing evade provides the attacker passive fury, is broken. I was playing with nick fury and during the whole fight i saw evade failed written over there tons of times but the furies weren’t coming on him. Attaching a screenshot.

Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on
  • ChuckD05ChuckD05 Posts: 170
    This is redic. Same for me ... iOS device , didnt realize it was bugged since the update.

Def is the same way in the new month's event.
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    The first part with Thor Ragnarok is bugged too

Half the time your parry is not registered and Thor not stun. At first i though i had missed a stun immune node but nope there is no node like this.
  • DonrefreDonrefre Posts: 124 ★★
    Stellar said:

The first part with Thor Ragnarok is bugged too

Half the time your parry is not registered and Thor not stun. At first i though i had missed a stun immune node but nope there is no node like this.

Thor reduces ability accuracy for every shock on the opponent
    Try to understand the game before calling out bugs lmao