**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who is your favorite small/underrated YT

2»

Comments

• ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★

Not a big Yt watcher.

And did Albundy bribe you in global to make this post?

Lol, I couldn't figure out how his sub count is lower than the bigger names, but seems like word of mouth and how long the channel has been around plays a role. When I asked him he said it takes time for word of newer channels to catch on and it got me curious about other smaller YT I might not be aware of.
  • Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
    I like BrutalDLX(edits are clean af) and Bero Man (amazing content with Prof X who is great)
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    themanmythlegend, ironpatriot69 and virat 16.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    I will always have a soft spot for The Analyzer.
    Rich is also a good one, plenty of fine news to be had there
  • AdevatiAdevati Posts: 437 ★★★
    Any YTer fighting the exact boss I’m having trouble with using a champ I have at high rank AND has no intro clips.
  • MCOCRoobMCOCRoob Posts: 18
    I'm biased but MCOC Roob is pretty cool. The madlad did a back to back abyss completion stream for both his accounts.
  • MadTing123MadTing123 Posts: 118
    RMT MCOC
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    There is this one named "Ebony Maw, Best Champion!!"
    Don't really know what it is about, but sounds cool
  • shashankchromeshashankchrome Posts: 84
    Well well well, what a time to stumble upon this thread!

So an alliance mate just shared this youtuber's profile with me today who apparently makes extremely helpful guides for Act 6 completion and exploration.

And oh my, what a dude he is! His guides are WONDERFUL! I've been dilly-dallying Act 6 completion since almost one and a half years. I watched his guide today, followed it to the T, started with 6.3.2 and am now currently fighting 6.4.4

The guy's name is MCOCNOOB
    Give it a try, he's ultra-underrated.
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    I like kingslayermcoc , brutal DLX. Ludataters, and albundy makes food tutorials
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Kingslawyer MCOC is underrated. I like those damage comparisons.
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Prof Hof... kiddin'.

@Lvernon15 who effortlessly mopped me in the Incursion Tourney on Z14.
    @Agent_X_zzz Literal encyclopedia who loves Quake and Prof. X the same way I do, just better by a ton.
    BeroMan
    HappyMcMuffin
  • MetalJakeMetalJake Posts: 343 ★★
    I been loving Slayerofgods. He does a lot of CGR stuff and just watching CGR MELT large health pools is kinda therapeutic lol
  • Destroy4589Destroy4589 Posts: 261 ★★★
    Any YouTuber that doesn't take 2-3mins for intros just to prolong the video. Jason Vorghees guides are pretty good but my God some of the bigger youtubers really drag on their videos for no good reason.