**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Goldblum

TempestTempest Posts: 295
edited October 2017 in General Discussion
Bring Magik and you're good!

Comments

• BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    Yup!
    Done and dusted.
  • RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
    Free rewards
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    I don't have a magic :'(
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    Did it without magik, she isn't even needed lol
  • Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    Didn't use Magik at all. GR was my all star.
  • SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 462 ★★★
    Gwenpool's sig helped with the SP3 attacks
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    GOLDBLUM IS LOVE. GOLDBLUM IS LIFE
  • gr and spidey classic where my mvp
  • I couldn't beat it was impossible to get pass loki with that bane node i ran through all the champs with my 3* SW but my health count total is too low to compete with him
  • Jay_IberoJay_Ibero Posts: 265
    Psylocke, Dormamu, Rogue, Civil Warrior, Dr Voodoo...pretty much any champ with power control and blow through this challenge with just 4* 4/40. I've been enjoying using Psylocke in particular, fights are long enough to actually lock enemies as 0 power and spam S2 for damage. Dormamu actually puts out decent damage spamming his S2 and using heavies for the soul link damage.
  • Wil6541Wil6541 Posts: 273
    @Jay_Ibero nice didn't even think of psy. I'm breezing through it with Magik might bring psy just because it is a challenge she is actually very useful for
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I did my legend run with magik and it will be a though time for 100 people to beat
  • NemesioNemesio Posts: 134
    Medusa and starlord, easy peasy
  • Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    Wolverine and yondu
  • FallencircusFallencircus Posts: 339 ★★★
    HE and Thor. 3 revives used because I was using HE and Thor. Had all my best tied up in AW and AQ. Pretty sad when a “challenge” like this is this easy (for the veteran players) I really hope they give us a really difficult one next month but I doubt it. At least we know 5.4 will be out in the next 2 months.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    @Fallencircus that’s what LOL is for