**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Bought caskets, Side quest still tier 1 [Merged Threads]

Comments

• nienienienienienie Posts: 67 โ˜…

This is what I am looking at on my android phone. I still have the feather we got today because I was lucky enough to see the posts about the bug before I entered it, but before that I had previously purchased the tiers 1-5 caskets, I now have 5 horns of worth in my inventory, but tier 6 quests are still not available to me.
  • IcejrIcejr Posts: 431 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    edited March 2021
    I tried to explain in my video , Hope itโ€™s Help Someone ๐Ÿค—

https://youtu.be/DW0Ai9Iu5Ls
  • I bought all 5 baskets but I can only acces Tier 4 and 5. I then played the tier 5 event quest because I thought that was the highest one you could get so now im worried I can't get al basket rewards. So can I get my feather back?
  • Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Posts: 578 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Zizi1002 said:

KRoNX1 said:

Zizi1002 said:

Ah yes, babies who didn't even suspect one bit that they should wait some time before blindly jumping into Tier 1, and even then you guys manage to ask for compensation? Piss off, it's just one feather, if you do however get your compensation, good for you! Here, take this achievement as well!

Achievement Unlocked!
    Crybaby

Ya ok how about you piss off and leave us alone we made a mistake but it happened because of a bug most of us just want the feather back. So heres your achievement

"The kid who thinks there above everyone else"
    Even though he was a bit rude, he actually got a point. It was clear that it showed the wrong tier quest after u bought the caskets. All u should have done was wait for kabam to fix that. I did that and got tier 6 quest.
    Ya but alot of people (me included) thought it was correct because we did everything correctly and also things like incursions do a ramp up style think from 1 to 10 making some people think it was working correctly yes they did specify it before but like I said we made a mistake but it was because of a bug (I see your point tho, also if this feels aggressive it's not soppose to be ๐Ÿ˜…)
    How could it have been correct it said tier 1, also only had one tier, the mail said youโ€™d have your current tier and the one below it available, just tired of everyone making mistakes and not owning them just looking for handouts
  • I bought all the caskets and I havenโ€™t unlock the new tiers
  • Zizi1002Zizi1002 Posts: 99 โ˜…

Zizi1002 said:

KRoNX1 said:

Zizi1002 said:

Ah yes, babies who didn't even suspect one bit that they should wait some time before blindly jumping into Tier 1, and even then you guys manage to ask for compensation? Piss off, it's just one feather, if you do however get your compensation, good for you! Here, take this achievement as well!

Achievement Unlocked!
    Crybaby

Ya ok how about you piss off and leave us alone we made a mistake but it happened because of a bug most of us just want the feather back. So heres your achievement

"The kid who thinks there above everyone else"
    Even though he was a bit rude, he actually got a point. It was clear that it showed the wrong tier quest after u bought the caskets. All u should have done was wait for kabam to fix that. I did that and got tier 6 quest.
    Ya but alot of people (me included) thought it was correct because we did everything correctly and also things like incursions do a ramp up style think from 1 to 10 making some people think it was working correctly yes they did specify it before but like I said we made a mistake but it was because of a bug (I see your point tho, also if this feels aggressive it's not soppose to be ๐Ÿ˜…)
    How could it have been correct it said tier 1, also only had one tier, the mail said youโ€™d have your current tier and the one below it available, just tired of everyone making mistakes and not owning them just looking for handouts
    I know like I said we made a mistake but it was because of a bug and like I said I don't want compensation if anything Ill be pretty upset I just want the feather (if someone disagrees reply to this I might change my mind if someone gives a good piont)
  • Kels_444Kels_444 Posts: 15 โ˜…
    This will be great cause the players thats worked for will get double and the rest of us that it didn't work for will get junked.
  • YukziiYukzii Posts: 4 โ˜…
    Iโ€™m really annoyed and frustrated, Iโ€™ve bought the caskets in order 5,1,2,3,4. I then thought I would level the tiers by using my feather, clearly not, this is something that cannot go ignored, we expect our feathers back aswell, after I restarted my game I saw I am at tier 4, Iโ€™m pretty sure this means I cannot get any rewards for the entire month, this is not just idiotic, this is ridiculous, Iโ€™m missing out on rewards because you canโ€™t create a working game.

• Fxtal_IIFxtal_II Posts: 1
    Yukzii said:

Iโ€™m really annoyed and frustrated, Iโ€™ve bought the caskets in order 5,1,2,3,4. I then thought I would level the tiers by using my feather, clearly not, this is something that cannot go ignored, we expect our feathers back aswell, after I restarted my game I saw I am at tier 4, Iโ€™m pretty sure this means I cannot get any rewards for the entire month, this is not just idiotic, this is ridiculous, Iโ€™m missing out on rewards because you canโ€™t create a working game.

I agree mate it worked for me but kabam needs to fix this asaps init blad
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    5 bought, still only tier 1
  • StuchStuch Posts: 44 โ˜…
    edited March 2021
    I bought the first five casket using the free Uru, but Iโ€™m still stuck with tier 1

Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on
  • Fauteau_1Fauteau_1 Posts: 27 โ˜…
    Same here still only showing only tier 1
  • VappadmasterVappadmaster Posts: 27 โ˜…
    edited March 2021
    I bought all 5 also and I am still tier 1! Please fix this ASAP!
    With the amount of money you earn from this game one would think that you could afford to hire few proper testers.
    Every month there are more and more bugs. Saddest thing is that we all came to terms with that like it's a normal thing.
  • Upanddown_69Upanddown_69 Posts: 248 โ˜…
    Same here- ought all 5, only saw tier 1 so did it, and now without the feather. Iโ€™m locked out.

Most concerned that theyโ€™ll make me do tier 2-5, making me 5 feathers behind... ๐Ÿ˜’
    Just checked my other account- and itโ€™s fine.

Think maybe itโ€™s just those that did it super early. I did mine right after 1:00...
    edited March 2021
    Not a mistake if you donโ€™t read that the side quest you are about to use a feather on is tier 1, itโ€™s just lack of reading

I too bought them in order as instructed and mine is tier 1, however I made the correct move by not doing tier 1
    My cavalier account is stuck at 1, and my uncollected one got straight to 5. I hope kabam refunds the damn feather.

Lol wow, of all the things that matter today... Iโ€™m getting pissed about a damn feather! ๐Ÿ˜‚
  • TensioTensio Posts: 170 โ˜…
    Same here
  • jep1981jep1981 Posts: 6 โ˜…
    I still canโ€™t get in to the right Tear I Bought all of the caskets and I still canโ€™t get in

Hey there everyone, the team is still working on getting this resolved and is looking into fixing things for those who accidentally spent their Feather as well. Once we have a more definitive timeline, we'll share it with everyone here.

Just make sure to reward people who did waste a feature but have been stuck at tier 1 ๐Ÿ˜‚

Hey there everyone, the team is still working on getting this resolved and is looking into fixing things for those who accidentally spent their Feather as well. Once we have a more definitive timeline, we'll share it with everyone here.

Thanks Zibliit!!! ๐Ÿ‘
  • EL145EL145 Posts: 46 โ˜…
    Same except I'm at tier 4&5
  • Shock29Shock29 Posts: 536 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

Just make sure to reward people who did waste a feature but have been stuck at tier 1 ๐Ÿ˜‚
    we don't really need compensation. Just a feather for people who accidentally used it because of the bug.
  • jep1981jep1981 Posts: 6 โ˜…

• DrMuerteDrMuerte Posts: 11 โ˜…
    So is kabaam refunding our feathers?
  • Trafalgarwar96Trafalgarwar96 Posts: 466 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    edited March 2021
    I ve bought all 5 basket. Why it still remains level 1 side quest? I restarted also the app....
    Post edited by Kabam Ahab on
  • toxemicpower1toxemicpower1 Posts: 27 โ˜…
    Even after some youtubers released videos saying their side quests have been fixed, i can still only see tier 1 sq. I haven't used my feather yet fortunately and yes I have bought 5 caskets