**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Wrong aq rewards. [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Pe3kPe3k Posts: 24
    Alright everybody, we need more information, because this is all very confusing. Those that are saying they received the wrong rewards, can you tell me exactly why you believe you should have received something different?

There are 2 messages going out. One which was for all Alliances that were placed in the wrong tier after the Alliance Quest series that concluded on October 5th. This message will contain the rewards you received in the Sept 30th to Oct 5th Alliance Quest (based on the Alliance you were in at the end of the event), in compensation for being placed in the wrong bracket the following series (October 8th-13th).

The second message is for Alliances that would have gone up a tier in the October 8th-13th series, since we did not take that series into account for placement in the current (October 16-21) series, and contains rank rewards from the tier you should have been placed in if the October 8-13 Series had been taken into account.

If you were not affected by either of these situations, you will not receive either of these messages.
    Usa

j3m1fp21gpjo.png
    gdvrawwpemw6.png
    Why people from the same Alliance are getting different compensation...i got the smaller one only and this one hás nothing to do with the compensation promised...
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    well I also got the wrong rewards as many above me got as well.......kabam why u do dis??????
  • JokersJokers Posts: 29
    @Kabam Miike let me try to explain our situation.

In the AQ cycle two periods ago, about half of my alliance was in expert tier alliance [Adams] The Nasty Boys. We finished with about 103 million points and placed with 1 T4 basic, 2 greater glory crystals, 1 glory crystal, and the glory rewards. Prior to the last cycle, we merged with [BIBO] Blood In Blood Out alliance, also expert tier. This alliance was mistakenly put in the Advanced tier and we played out the week in Black Out period.

Today, those of us that merged into the new alliance that came from [Adams] received these lesser rewards package while those that were pre existing in our new alliance [BIBO] received the greater package.

Hope this helps explain. Would love to hear what the correct outcome is supposed to be.xx4a0oo3vcya.png
    jytk04wpotg3.png
  • Same thing with us. Some in our alliance got the full rewards. Some didn't get them. Really annoying.
  • BerenhpBerenhp Posts: 51
    Same, got 700 points, 1 t4b and one glory crystal. I should have gotten expert milestone rewards up to 90M points.
  • AfflictionAffliction Posts: 382 ★★
    Affliction wrote: »
    Wow. I only get 1 glory crystal. Not even a greater. 1 t4bc and 700 glory?! While others in my alliance are getting 11 different crystals?? 2200 glory! And 2 GREATER glory crystals?! What gives???!!!!

Were you all in the same Alliance when this all went down? Or have you just recently joined this Alliance?

Been in this alliance for over a year and the others at least 6 months...
  • Pe3kPe3k Posts: 24
    Other question....should i claim !?
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    Hello guys. I'm not a moderator obviously but you will get 2 separate in-game mails soon for the Rank and Milestones rewards.
    Please be patient.
    Also, you might wanna try to log out and log in the game to get the mails. I suggest to wait at least 3 hours after this post before making a report to the support team, if you still haven't gotten the rewards. Again, be patient.
  • Some members in my alliance got both rewards, some of us unlucky ones only got the lesser rewards. We have all been in the alliance for months. Kabam is a joke...
  • Kabam Miike - to clarify our alliance has been stable for 9 months. We were wrongly lowered to normal from advanced tier (and so lost out on a lot of crystals). Some have received 2 emails 1 - with missing crystals and 2 - saying we would have been promoted, but most of us have received the second. We actually want the first - our missing crystals. It is annoying that our alliance members haven't got the same.
  • CosmicGazerCosmicGazer Posts: 27
    edited October 2017
    @Kabam Miike

Hi Kabam Mike

My alliance is in the same predicament. Inconsistent AQ compensation rewards.

Could you elaborate ?

HELP !!!

Alliance name - UK Beasts (UKB)
    In-game name - Cosmic Gazer
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    And here i didn't received any mail :s:(
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    edited October 2017
    Also only got one email, and not the milestone one.

About half my alliance did, half did not. No roster changes.
  • MorgothMelkorMorgothMelkor Posts: 95
    @Kabam Miike any news??
  • JokersJokers Posts: 29
    Jokers wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike let me try to explain our situation.

In the AQ cycle two periods ago, about half of my alliance was in expert tier alliance [Adams] The Nasty Boys. We finished with about 103 million points and placed with 1 T4 basic, 2 greater glory crystals, 1 glory crystal, and the glory rewards. Prior to the last cycle, we merged with [BIBO] Blood In Blood Out alliance, also expert tier. This alliance was mistakenly put in the Advanced tier and we played out the week in Black Out period.

Today, those of us that merged into the new alliance that came from [Adams] received these lesser rewards package while those that were pre existing in our new alliance [BIBO] received the greater package.

Hope this helps explain. Would love to hear what the correct outcome is supposed to be.xx4a0oo3vcya.png
    jytk04wpotg3.png

Slight edit to the previous note.....previous members got both sets of rewards.

• Alright everybody, we need more information, because this is all very confusing. Those that are saying they received the wrong rewards, can you tell me exactly why you believe you should have received something different?

There are 2 messages going out. One which was for all Alliances that were placed in the wrong tier after the Alliance Quest series that concluded on October 5th. This message will contain the rewards you received in the Sept 30th to Oct 5th Alliance Quest (based on the Alliance you were in at the end of the event), in compensation for being placed in the wrong bracket the following series (October 8th-13th).

The second message is for Alliances that would have gone up a tier in the October 8th-13th series, since we did not take that series into account for placement in the current (October 16-21) series, and contains rank rewards from the tier you should have been placed in if the October 8-13 Series had been taken into account.

If you were not affected by either of these situations, you will not receive either of these messages.

@Kabam Miike,
    If I understand the rewards going out correctly I think my alliance has 2 problem. Will explain in a moment.

My alliance was in the Advanced Tier during the Sept. 30 - Oct. 5 AQ series. We consistantly bounce between the Expert and Advanced tier week to week. After the Oct. 5th series we should have gone up to the Expert tier, but due to the tier placement error we were actually put in the Normal tier. So, I believe that should mean we should get both messages and rewards. We should get:

1. A message with the same rewards we received during the Sept 30 - Oct 5 series. (We have not gotten this message/rewards at all.)
    2. A message with the rewards for being placed in the wrong tier. We should have been placed in the Expert tier, so we should have received 700 Glory, 1 Glory Crystal, and 1 Tier 4 Basic Catalyst. (We did not receive that though, instead, we received 400 Glory, and 2000 Tier 4 Basic Catalyst Fragments.

So our 2 issues are:

1. We have not received rewards for being placed in the wrong tier at all.
    2. We received rewards for being an Alliance that should have gone up a tier, but the rewards are not correct. We should have received 700 Glory, 1 Glory Crystal, and 1 Tier 4 Basic Catalyst, but instead received 400 Glory, and 2000 Tier 4 Basic Catalyst Fragments.

Can you please look into this?

Alliance = TSP ShadowPower

Members:
    Tonberry.king
    cur53d
    Ragnar0k88
    PreskoolDrpout
    StL Suits
    Coug21
    F fin 2187
    David P 1974
    SCcowgirl80
    OuZei
    jdjdjdjdjdjd121
    Wobbly Bobbins
    McNamee5
    Qielm
    StrikeScreamRun
    Svom2
    pixiet78
    EasytigerTaylor
    ntesic
    o_O-arf
    Usquebath
    wolvermanic
    Inforrmal
    2002lgurocks
    Fiverings
    ixProto
    Me say hi123
    mooolinesmc
    PetreyTee
    BearTrap1388
  • AsmodeyusAsmodeyus Posts: 217
    Same, some people in my alliance only got one message, others got both. Honestly you think this is confusing, try the guys that didnt get both messages being confused and upset
  • Same as all of you. I got some very weak compensation package while the rest of my alliance got the good stuff. When can I expect the correct rewards?
  • MajinRamboMajinRambo Posts: 11
    edited October 2017
    I think I havent gotten the rewards yet, maybe they come seperate, I'm hoping they do
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Can we get an official statement? Maybe let us know the emails are going out in waves and they will come soon? Or you screwed up,and will spend the next week working on it again? Something,

Some of the alliance got one or the other, some got both. There is no rhyme or reason to it,
  • moreap1moreap1 Posts: 27
    me too same as u I got only one and my alliance got 2 reward
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    Kabam Zibiit
    2:49PM in General Discussion
    Hey everybody, we've seen comments from a few players saying that they received the wrong compensation for the AQ tier issues. We're looking into these reports and will update everyone as soon as we're able.

@Kabam Miike

I don’t think most people are actually claiming “wrong rewards.” I think the issue is that most of us have only gotten one of the two messages.

For example, I still have only got the wrong tier email (t4b, 700 glory, glory crystal) but have not received the email with the much larger set of rewards. That seems to be most people’s same situation. Only or two people in my alliance have received the bigger set of rewards so far.
  • Bambam7700Bambam7700 Posts: 38
    @Kabam Miike
    Hey some of the people in my ally received both messages while others only received one. I’m the leader of my ally and I only received one. My whole ally should have received both sets of rewards. Can you explain I reset my game and closed and started again and I didn’t receive anything as well as many others
  • BazahaildancnBazahaildancn Posts: 198
    The problem kabam mike, is that all the alliance members in the same alliance are not receiving the same messages.

Kabam says there is no simple fix. I believe there is. They are making things worse and worse trying to be fair. I get that. I don't see why they can't over compensate for every member that is in an alliance. Give everyone a five star crystal. Or everyone 5 class t4 cats. Or a five star rank up package and an Awakening gem. I for one will not be upset if someone who didn't earn as much as me gets a sweet reward for thier screwup. If they wanna keep it fair becuz a few might complain about overcompensating it will be a lot less complaints than what they are getting with this mess. It seems to me that they only wanna give what is earned so that we will spend money to buy more stuff. It's not like they have to dig the crystals out of the ground or grow them. They are virtual,limitless, they aren't gonna run out of them. I'll bet every one of us will still spend what we would spend regardless. I for one would spend more just to make the extra sweet reward even better. It would boost moral. As of now I don't wanna spend a dime. Gimme sumn sweet and I'm gonna get stoked and want more.
  • mespadamespada Posts: 59
    Same here smh...
  • dfresh81dfresh81 Posts: 49
    @ kabam Mike I been in my alliance for months and only got one reward the smaller one while others in my ally got the same most got the two
  • Alright everybody, we need more information, because this is all very confusing. Those that are saying they received the wrong rewards, can you tell me exactly why you believe you should have received something different?

Good night, my nickname in the game is DDemolidor.

My Ally is the UDR.

I am in the same situation as many here in this forum, somwnte I received a prize, which was what contains 700 glories.

Many in my ally have correctly received both messages.

I've been in ally for months, I've rebooted several times.

I spend money in the game, I spend time in the game, I ask you to review this question because it is unacceptable.

I already sent an email to you and I'm waiting.

Thank you very much in advance.
  • BazahaildancnBazahaildancn Posts: 198
    Quit being stingy with things that don't cost anything or use resources and put a smile on EVERYBODIES face that way you can focus on the issues I stead of the consequences from the issues
This discussion has been closed.