**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

A thank you message to the buff team.

Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
Thank you. I would never have used these champs if it weren’t for their buffs. They are incredibly more fun and awesome to lay. Please don’t let the hood buff change the course of the way you guys buff. We appreciate the buffs a ton. And this is just a short thank you.

Comments

• MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Monke said:

Yeah P99 is dope. I’ve been seeing a lot of love from him and I consider him a top 6 tech behind HB

*5th
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    HB is more fun to play than Punisher 2099.
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    If today was March of last year. I would be crazy to own a 6*R2 Magneto, 5*R5 Falcon and Mole Man.
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★

Thank you. I would never have used these champs if it weren’t for their buffs. They are incredibly more fun and awesome to lay. Please don’t let the hood buff change the course of the way you guys buff. We appreciate the buffs a ton. And this is just a short thank you.

Seems like you are one of the players that have been benefiting huge from these buffs, that’s amazing to see. This is why I guess I’m so passionate about the game design and balance of the game. All the champs they buffed I can’t imagine taking any of them up before their buff.
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    Texas_11 said:

Seems like you are one of the players that have been benefiting huge from these buffs, that’s amazing to see. This is why I guess I’m so passionate about the game design and balance of the game. All the champs they buffed I can’t imagine taking any of them up before their buff.
    Thank you! Yeah without these buffs these champs would probably never have seen the day. Kingpin is nuts with his Debuff shrug off and damage, Terrax can do nasty heavies and damage, and punisher is a damage god with great utility. Just need to get him awanked.
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021

If today was March of last year. I would be crazy to own a 6*R2 Magneto, 5*R5 Falcon and Mole Man.

I would say you would be like swedah lol. I also have a R5 Mags and he helped me get through act 6-7 a ton and I probably wouldn’t have done it without him.