**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Bought caskets, Side quest still tier 1 [Merged Threads]

Comments

• JoepJoep Posts: 106
    I’m stuck on tier 5 also.. Didn’t realize and wasted a feather. Is Kabam working on these issues?
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Same issue.
  • n00bslayer47n00bslayer47 Posts: 18
    Mines still not fixed either. It’s showing 2 and 3 instead of 5 and 6
  • ericolorericolor Posts: 238
    we still have only tier1.
  • JoepJoep Posts: 106
    I bought all five caskets and it’s only showing tier5 available. I made the mistake of wasting one feather already running tier5. Is Kabam working on this issue?
  • I purchased all 5 tier of rewards in store but the tier 6 side quest is unlocked yet I restarted the game several times but I can't see any changes

• Mine is also bugged. Nothing other than tier 1 showing up. I have purchased all of the caskets. I am using an iPhone 6
  • I am Cavalier and I have purchased all of the caskets. Only tier 1 is showing up for me.
  • CyčkDCyčkD Posts: 3
    I’m also stuck at tier 2 and 3.
    I have bought all the 5 casket.
    Kabam help!!!!!
  • ihate8745ihate8745 Posts: 13
    same ,but and i am at 1&2 , fix this bug please kabam
  • Lewies1Lewies1 Posts: 1

Same issue but I'm stuck on tier 5, also bought all 5 caskets?
  • Husain_b128Husain_b128 Posts: 79

Same... I only have tier 1 showing even though I bought all the caskets till 5
  • I have purchased first 5 caskets. But in side quest only tier 3 and 4 showing. I m cavalier too.. please help anyone. Explain me..
  • Husain_b128Husain_b128 Posts: 79
    Others encountering the same problem please also post here.
  • YukziiYukzii Posts: 4
    xNig said:

Same issue.

In the exact same position with tier 3 and 4.
  • RoyalRose1510RoyalRose1510 Posts: 20
    i Have Purchased All 5 Odin Caskets From Store
    But still Quest stuck on Tier 1 and 2

More than 12hours Kabam Pls Fix Ur Game.

• Salve_maker05Salve_maker05 Posts: 407 ★★★
    Mines changed from being stuck at tier 1 to now stuck at 3/4 and I bought all 5 caskets. What’s going on?!
  • Amms90Amms90 Posts: 327 ★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

Hi folks! We're very sorry about the delay. Please know that you can accumulate the Feathers, so please feel free to hang on to them until we can get this resolved for you. It's top of our priority list so our team is working as quickly as they can to get this side event right as rain as soon as they can! Thanks again for your patience and understanding. We really, really appreciate you all sticking around!

Yesterday evening I bought the 5 caskets:

Yesterday evening:

This morning:

Still not working properly. At least I haven't used any feathers
  • BlabfaBlabfa Posts: 3

Same problem. Any news Kabam?
  • DanMagDanMag Posts: 2
    Same problem.

• KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    DanMag said:

Same problem.

Dude dont waste your feather there , let them fix this quest . Each time u waste a feather , u wasting potentially better rewards.
  • VelvetjVelvetj Posts: 3
    I bought all the 5 casket with the starting uncollected uru but got unlocked only T4 and T5 instead of T5 and T6. Wasted 2 feathers before I noticed...
    T6 casket says I should complete T6 get it, which is locked. How nice
  • Shock29Shock29 Posts: 536 ★★★
    I had only 1 yesterday. Now I have unlocked 2 as well. I’m looking for 5 and 6 still
  • nienienienienienie Posts: 67
    Shock29 said:

I had only 1 yesterday. Now I have unlocked 2 as well. I’m looking for 5 and 6 still

Same here.
  • Newman0067Newman0067 Posts: 67
    Shock29 said:

Likewise ,I now have teir 2 ,but have all the Caskets up to 6. Tad unfortunate.
  • TensioTensio Posts: 170
    Now I see 4 & 5 without doing anything. But no tier 6

• Champ1Champ1 Posts: 15
    I’m still experiencing the problem as the day before. I was expecting a change when I would wake up but I guess not. I’m still stuck in tire 4 and 5 meaning I cannot advance to tire 6 and claim the casket. There have been some other bugs earlier this month especially with the crashing, I’m kinda expecting compensation.
  • DeltatrixDeltatrix Posts: 33

Its so annoying.