**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Has there been any discussion on lowering 4* rankup reqs?

So what's the consensus on lowering rank up reqs for 4*? With 6* coming and t4b being one of the most needed items, will 4* rankup reqs be looked at?

Comments

• xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    Nope.
  • GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    The answer was no
  • It should be reduced imo once 6 stars are available but I do believe they said they wouldn’t be changed.
  • nebneb Posts: 453 ★★★
    They will never be reduced, mats could be made more available though.
    Reducing them incentivizes stockpiling everything. They don't want to penalize people for ranking up their champs so increasing their availability has always been the preferred approach.
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    neb wrote: »
    They will never be reduced, mats could be made more available though.

What mats?
    Mats=materials
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Why should they be reduced? Surely you have a reason other than other champs also need them. If you are so concerned with 6* then don’t rank up 4*
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    The 6* discussion thread seems to have been removed. Was gonna check for reference because I thought they had mentioned something about reducing rank up materials. Could have easily just been the fact I seen it asked so much that after a while I though a mod mentioned it.
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    R4GE wrote: »
    The 6* discussion thread seems to have been removed. Was gonna check for reference because I thought they had mentioned something about reducing rank up materials. Could have easily just been the fact I seen it asked so much that after a while I though a mod mentioned it.

http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/167790#Comment_167790
    last comment was yesterday so other threads prob got bumped ahead
    Sirnoob wrote: »

http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/167790#Comment_167790

Thanks! Not sure why I couldn't find it
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    Sirnoob wrote: »

Thanks! Not sure why I couldn't find it

always happy to help
    Ok, I found the comment I was looking for. Reducing the cost of t4 basics for 5* champs to r5. (page 2)

Guess everything else asked to Miike intertwined w/ it and had me confused.