**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is there a new best 5th champ for the Abyss easy path?

2»

Comments

• Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Professor X

Etjama said:

If we're talking about the easy path the best team is Stryfe, Apoc, Red Mags, Prof X and Sym Supreme. Pretty much every fight can be soloed or very close to it by someone.

LOL

Have fun on the collector. Enjoy Mephisto. Aegon is way better.

Take this L
    Guess you didn't know Apoc becomes immune to Mephisto's aura
    Guess you didn't know he'd have to rank the I cinerate debuff from a Sp1 to do that and the fight would still be absolute hell. And the Collector would still be god awful. Go do Abyss with that team and we can all laugh about it taking 8k units.
    Except you don't. Stand in his aura for 8 seconds you're immune. He'll place fate seal debuffs the entire fight so you can heal back whatever you lost
    Can confirm this actually works. Until you get sp3ed.
    He has a less than 20% chance to activate his aura. Do heavy attacks and sp1s to maximize the damage per hit. Keep his power low by baiting his special 1.

Besides with HT you want to 3 combos constantly and the power gain is no problem for him
    Have you really done Abyss completion with this(not best) team?
  • Options
    Doovid12Doovid12 Posts: 83
    Heimdall
    For my easy path I used
    Ægon, Doom, Torch, Nick and used Heimdall as the fifth spot for a safety net.
  • Options
    CorkscrewCorkscrew Posts: 532 ★★★
    Where is Quake? Nick + Quake synergy gives you three screw ups.