**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who would you pick if you were me? My 7.1 Nexus

ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
edited March 2021 in Strategy and Tips

I'm a little torn here. I would love to have the new Mole God, because he looks insane now. But, I've been looking for an Angela or Hela for like a year and a half to have for the Heimdall synergy. Still don't have any counters for Caustic Temper to this day..
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• SbkruebSbkrueb Posts: 493 ★★★
    Mole-god
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Mole Man. He's absolutely incredible.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Ok, ya'll convinced me lol
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    ẞlооd said:

On a side note: Didn't quite make it to TB, but just one 10% Mystic crystal and I'm ranking Claire!

Awesome! She was my first R3 and has carries me through pretty much everything. She'll be incredible at R3 once you get her there.
    Etjama said:

ẞlооd said:

On a side note: Didn't quite make it to TB, but just one 10% Mystic crystal and I'm ranking Claire!

Awesome! She was my first R3 and has carries me through pretty much energy thing. She'll be incredible at R3 once you get her there.
    Yeah, she's already incredible too. The range of uses she has is off the charts.

ẞlооd said:

Etjama said:

ẞlооd said:

Awesome! She was my first R3 and has carries me through pretty much energy thing. She'll be incredible at R3 once you get her there.
    Yeah, she's already incredible too. The range of uses she has is off the charts.
    Ur really close to mutant also, and skill aint far off. Thats great
    Yes sir, although I don't have any mutants I'd want to rank.

Skill is looking a little spicier tho..

• VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Mole God definitely.
  • KennMcocKennMcoc Posts: 158
    Nice skills 6*
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    ẞlооd said:

ẞlооd said:

Etjama said:

ẞlооd said:

Looks like u already made your choice
    Long live mole god
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    _Sham_ said:

Monke said:

ẞlооd said:

ẞlооd said:

Etjama said:

ẞlооd said:

Id wait to see the BP OG overhaul, but I won’t put money on it

Also, Og Storm is underrated. With synergies, Insane shock damage (Shock is an underrated utility to have) and also has solid immunities to coldsnap incinerate Shock and bleed
    OG storm has all these immunities? I don't see any such thing in her description. ? Where did you see that ?
    Not immunities but she gains 100% resistance to those effects with Storm Pyramid X synergy.
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Mole God