**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

DDHK is the most undervalued champ in the entire game

Comments

• Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    IMO he is underrated.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Texas_11 said:

Etjama said:

Terra said:

DDHK doesn't even scratch top 20 skill champs have some shame

Come now, DDHK is not THAT bad.
    He's around spot 15 at worst.
    Yeah, I'd put him at a firm 15 behind Nick, Ægon, Stealthy, Falcon, KM, NT, Mole God, Hit Monkey, Ronin, Gwenpool, Elsa, BWDO, Kingpin, and Blade.
    You forgot to add “ in no particular order”
    Yeah, Elsa was too high up 😏
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Monke said:

Etjama said:

Terra said:

Yeah, I'd put him at a firm 15 behind Nick, Ægon, Stealthy, Falcon, KM, NT, Mole God, Hit Monkey, Ronin, Gwenpool, Elsa, BWDO, Kingpin, and Blade.
    You’re majorly underrating Masacre. Insane block prof (higher than dooms), Can get insane damage in different ways, skill Cav eq God. Solid aar when used properly, and also very easy to use with his buff. The damage is off the charts and I think he’s arguably a top 10 skill ahead of Ronin 😬
    I love my 6* r2 Masacre. He's going to r3 when I get a skill cat
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★

Texas_11 said:

Etjama said:

Terra said:

Of course you don’t mean that.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Texas_11 said:

Etjama said:

Terra said:

Yeah Elsa's a bit too high I agree
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

Etjama said:

Terra said:

Of course you don’t mean that.
    I would keep that list mostly.

Falcon and Molegod above stealth, Kingpin equal to NT. Elsa≈Ronin.
  • MavRCK_MavRCK_ Posts: 467 ★★★
    He’s bad.

Terrible design.

Difficult to use.

Poor utility.

Low damage.
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,521 ★★★★★

With synergies, because of sheer amount of nodes and abilities DDHK counters, he is a top 2 skill champ imo. Without synergies he's top 5 and with suicides he's bottom 1.

I want what you are on mate.
  • J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 864 ★★★★

With synergies, because of sheer amount of nodes and abilities DDHK counters, he is a top 2 skill champ imo. Without synergies he's top 5 and with suicides he's bottom 1.

I just wanna ask: What version/rank of DDHK do you have?
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Terra said:

As someone who personally enjoys DDHK (have a r5) putting him at top 2 skill is a extreme stretch. I'd argue he's top 12-15
    That's understandable but with synergies he is aegon at 500 hits minus the damaging debuff shrug off, and falcon with 100% uptime on lock on.
    And minus about 80% of the damage
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,684 ★★★★★
    Honestly @magnus_xix if you had some gameplay vids to back up your claims that would be really helpful
  • magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,019 ★★★★★
    Y'all really didn't like that one eh? 😅 It's understandable. If I make another write up I'll be sure to make it better than this one. Thanks for feedback folks! 👍
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,684 ★★★★★

Y'all really didn't like that one eh? 😅 It's understandable. If I make another write up I'll be sure to make it better than this one. Thanks for feedback folks! 👍

I did. I just need to see it to believe it.
  • Superchampion_Superchampion_ Posts: 172 ★★★
    edited March 2021

I did enjoy and thank you for taking the time to write this novel. I’m glad to see other people enjoy DDHK too and I did learn some things. The reason people are complaining is that you said he was a top 2 skill champ. If you didn’t say that, the response would have been more positive.

Edit: also, some gameplay would be nice
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Texas_11 said:

Etjama said:

Terra said:

I mean it's not in order but it's kinda close... probably Falcon above Stealthy, Mole God above NT, Elsa above Gwenpool, Kingpin above Ronin and it'd be in order for me.
    Monke said:

Etjama said:

Terra said:

You’re majorly underrating Masacre. Insane block prof (higher than dooms), Can get insane damage in different ways, skill Cav eq God. Solid aar when used properly, and also very easy to use with his buff. The damage is off the charts and I think he’s arguably a top 10 skill ahead of Ronin 😬
    He's fun, I'd rank him up for that. But nothing else. He is extremely lacking in utility. All he has is 50% AAR and it's not enough.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

Texas_11 said:

Etjama said:

Terra said:

I mean it's not in order but it's kinda close... probably Falcon above Stealthy, Mole God above NT, Elsa above Gwenpool, Kingpin above Ronin and it'd be in order for me.
    I feel NT is better than Molegod actually. Except with suicides.
    Kill_Grey said:

Etjama said:

Texas_11 said:

Etjama said:

Terra said:

I feel NT is better than Molegod actually. Except with suicides.
    It's just a lot more impractical to use his utility when compared to Mole God. Plus he has the unstoppable on block which allows him to deal with intercept nodes and create easy openings against stun immune.
    edited March 2021
    Monke said:

Etjama said:

Monke said:

Etjama said:

Terra said:

He's fun, I'd rank him up for that. But nothing else. He is extremely lacking in utility. All he has is 50% AAR and it's not enough.
    Then you haven’t read his utilities properly. Trust me. It’s there
    Lol, no it's not. I've read through all of his abilities. 50% AAR is the only meaningful utility he has. It's not near enough to make him at all relevant anywhere in Endgame content.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Monke said:

Etjama said:

Monke said:

Etjama said:

Terra said:

What have you done.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

Monke said:

Etjama said:

Monke said:

Etjama said:

Terra said:

Lol, no it's not. I've read through all of his abilities. 50% AAR is the only utility he has. It's not near enough to make him at all relevant anywhere.
    He can also parry non-contact projectiles which I guess is useful