**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which Hood would you like to have in the game?

AndremlopesAndremlopes Posts: 82
edited March 2021 in General Discussion
The Hood buff was kind of a rework that worked for some but made some not very happy... Kabam has announced that he is gonna get rebuffed in the future

What Hood would you like to see

Which Hood would you like to have in the game? 103 votes

Just leave the good old Hood
12%
BendyLuciusVorenusCassyHammerbro_64RockyshockyDenslo500-sixate-RenaxqqCowabungahefy2000LlessurBarani7daCynic 13 votes
Buffed Hood with Regen Fixed
7%
saorpsDeacon03Dooberman420Maxwell24Ordersixtysixjdeck59CrasyduckBigDaddyAttie 8 votes
Buffed Hood with Regen on Stagger Refresh
14%
AgresssornameplasBrutus2099JumpthesharkLogan00Scopeotoe987MazraAnnihilator13_BrakZizi1002CloudwalkerHdhjssvvThebombsquad1KRoNX1Andremlopes 15 votes
Buffed Hood with Fate Seal
55%
Alfa_PigeonDarthVadidJozielPNTortoigTristanGNASTYbamagiantfanCyborgNinja135yuwBradencoyMastercrisMysterioVoltolosspiderbites0196charmkevverHonaway_23Rockypantherx_Sham_DylanphileKill_Grey 57 votes
Another Buff.. didn’t like the old or the buffed
9%
Mr_PlatypusFrostyRaichu626Colonaut123WRIRAleorDavepool87ShenkScrubhanSantiagoEhsaan 10 votes

Comments

• Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 903 ★★★
    Just leave the good old Hood
    Need a: old hood with value update option.

Crit of 30-50%, stacking staggers, improve miss rate of non-projectiles.
  • AndremlopesAndremlopes Posts: 82
    I would lke to edit and put value update only but I can only edit for 15 mins after posting... But that is what I was trying to say in the first option
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★

I would lke to edit and put value update only but I can only edit for 15 mins after posting... But that is what I was trying to say in the first option

I think you should keep this post alive, would be good to see a community poll
  • OrdersixtysixOrdersixtysix Posts: 11
    Buffed Hood with Regen Fixed
    I don’t see how it made people unhappy if they rarely used him in the first place
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    bugged hood
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,052 ★★★★★
    I actually like old hood, but he definitely needs some buff for higher dps. Imo it's better to change his sp1/sp3, but leave sp2 and heavy as it is atm. Some tweaks of his invis/sig are fine, as long as he keeps high miss ratio for projectile attacks like war machine sp1
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Buffed Hood with Fate Seal, with the addition that he can now apply multiple staggers (maybe cap it out at like 5 or something). I only want that because I got a taste of what his regen was like when it was on stagger refresh and now I'm not nearly as excited about him.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Damn selected the wrong option accidentally while trying to tap vote.
    I’d meant to select ‘buffed hood with fate seal’.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    I want a mix of old and buffed, with more conservation of the old Hood like invisibility. I would like to see the bullet system scrapped altogether but replaced by a frostbite charge mechanic.
  • BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
    Buffed Hood with Fate Seal
    Also with longer stagger (and maybe longer fate-seal making it easier to control buffs).
    In addition, I prefer the 90% projectile miss, it's different and not just a low-budget ghost.
    Very good picture of what people would like to see
    @Texas_11 @DNA3000 I saw you writing some good points on the big Hood discussion... could you leave your opinion here as well? I think it would be very valuable...

I’m also gonna try to identify other good points and ask other people to leave their opinion here