**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

DDHK is the most undervalued champ in the entire game

Comments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Monke said:

Etjama said:

Monke said:

Etjama said:

Monke said:

Etjama said:

Terra said:

DDHK doesn't even scratch top 20 skill champs have some shame

Come now, DDHK is not THAT bad.
    He's around spot 15 at worst.
    Yeah, I'd put him at a firm 15 behind Nick, Ægon, Stealthy, Falcon, KM, NT, Mole God, Hit Monkey, Ronin, Gwenpool, Elsa, BWDO, Kingpin, and Blade.
    You’re majorly underrating Masacre. Insane block prof (higher than dooms), Can get insane damage in different ways, skill Cav eq God. Solid aar when used properly, and also very easy to use with his buff. The damage is off the charts and I think he’s arguably a top 10 skill ahead of Ronin 😬
    He's fun, I'd rank him up for that. But nothing else. He is extremely lacking in utility. All he has is 50% AAR and it's not enough.
    Then you haven’t read his utilities properly. Trust me. It’s there
    Lol, no it's not. I've read through all of his abilities. 50% AAR is the only utility he has. It's not near enough to make him at all relevant anywhere.
    It’s not just the aar mate. It’s the fact he can deal damage in different ways. He can prevent healing with the despair mastery. He can counter autoblock effects really Well. He pretty much never crits if you’re literally just HITTING INTO THE BLOCK. He has better block prof then doom and double of the forums Sacred Treasure Mole Man. He has access to incinerate debuffs which Makes him useful for the diss track, Skill Cav eq, healing preventing as I stated above, plus bleed debuffs which are small, but have long uptime to counter champs like Torch. He also has long animations which make it easier to intercept, but I guess you can call that “Fun to play”

He also has the ability when play correctly to (kinda) gain passive power. This can help with some nodes that require specials to be thrown (that one in 6.1.2? Can’t remember). The amount of power he releases when fighting opponent is dramatically low, he can gain more power than his opponent with his power gain while reducing their combat power rate by a lot

And god forbid you put BWDO in there with probably the least impressing kit in the game, and I’m a fan of her, but she’s a mile behind most skills cuz her utility is lacking worse
    I'm not sure you're playing DDHK. He has no incinerates, no passive power gain, hitting into the opponent's block is basically worthless for a combo-based champ, and he can barely reduce healing
    Ronin not DDHK in this case.
    Lol just realised this was about Massacre not Ronin.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,939 ★★★★★

Crcrcrc said:

Monke said:

Etjama said:

Monke said:

Etjama said:

Monke said:

Etjama said:

Terra said:

Yeah, I'd put him at a firm 15 behind Nick, Ægon, Stealthy, Falcon, KM, NT, Mole God, Hit Monkey, Ronin, Gwenpool, Elsa, BWDO, Kingpin, and Blade.
    You’re majorly underrating Masacre. Insane block prof (higher than dooms), Can get insane damage in different ways, skill Cav eq God. Solid aar when used properly, and also very easy to use with his buff. The damage is off the charts and I think he’s arguably a top 10 skill ahead of Ronin 😬
    He's fun, I'd rank him up for that. But nothing else. He is extremely lacking in utility. All he has is 50% AAR and it's not enough.
    Lol, no it's not. I've read through all of his abilities. 50% AAR is the only utility he has. It's not near enough to make him at all relevant anywhere.
    It’s not just the aar mate. It’s the fact he can deal damage in different ways. He can prevent healing with the despair mastery. He can counter autoblock effects really Well. He pretty much never crits if you’re literally just HITTING INTO THE BLOCK. He has better block prof then doom and double of the forums Sacred Treasure Mole Man. He has access to incinerate debuffs which Makes him useful for the diss track, Skill Cav eq, healing preventing as I stated above, plus bleed debuffs which are small, but have long uptime to counter champs like Torch. He also has long animations which make it easier to intercept, but I guess you can call that “Fun to play”

He also has the ability when play correctly to (kinda) gain passive power. This can help with some nodes that require specials to be thrown (that one in 6.1.2? Can’t remember). The amount of power he releases when fighting opponent is dramatically low, he can gain more power than his opponent with his power gain while reducing their combat power rate by a lot

And god forbid you put BWDO in there with probably the least impressing kit in the game, and I’m a fan of her, but she’s a mile behind most skills cuz her utility is lacking worse
    I'm not sure you're playing DDHK. He has no incinerates, no passive power gain, hitting into the opponent's block is basically worthless for a combo-based champ, and he can barely reduce healing
    Edited and I believe it was Masacre he was talking about
    Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Monke said:

Etjama said:

Monke said:

Etjama said:

Monke said:

Etjama said:

Terra said:

Edited and I believe it was Masacre he was talking about
    Ya lol. AoA now got me. :D
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Monke said:

Etjama said:

Monke said:

Etjama said:

Monke said:

Etjama said:

Terra said:

Edit: Thank you Sentry yeah, he also blocks projectiles
    That's all some extremely half-assed utility, I've gotta say. You're trying to make it sound way better than it is. He's an extremely mediocre heal preventive option cause of despair. He's an alright diss track option cause if his Incinerates. Everything else like auto-block and situations where you don't want to crit is just a big fat no. Hitting into the opponent's block for a whole fight is so extremely impractical, especially since there are a ton of way better options for the things you're wanting to counter with it.

Even a semi-advanced account that's working their way through 6.1 completion isn't going to use Massacre for anything at all.
    Monke said:

Etjama said:

Monke said:

Etjama said:

Monke said:

Etjama said:

Monke said:

Etjama said:

Terra said:

That's all some extremely half-assed utility, I've gotta say. You're trying to make it sound way better than it is. He's an extremely mediocre heal preventive option cause of despair. He's an alright diss track option cause if his Incinerates. Everything else like auto-block and situations where you don't want to crit is just a big fat no. Hitting into the opponent's block for a whole fight is so extremely impractical, especially since there are a ton of way better options for the things you're wanting to counter with it.

Even a semi-advanced account that's working their way through 6.1 completion isn't going to use Massacre for anything at all.
    1. You mad bro? Get off the forums for a bit and take a snickers if you got some salt for Masacre
    2. Before his buff yes it was impractical. Now, it's a lot easier to handle almost all the things I mentioned. I never said he was the best for a single thing, but I gave you a full list of his solid utilities that come in the playstyle rather than what you may think is Just the first ability
    3. Terra literally just admitted that they (Not assuming the gender) will be R3ing Masacre, and I will be r5ing mine before Nick Fury. I'm not denying his utility isn't Beyond insane like Mole Man's, but a lot of champs you mentioned I really don't see their utility that high up (I see him better than Blade Elsa and BWDO, but not better than Kingpin most likely)
    1. No, twix is better
    2. He's good, but the buff didn't make him OP like you're saying
    3. That's just crazy. Nick is the best skill. But interesting choice for r5
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Monke said:

Etjama said:

Monke said:

Etjama said:

Monke said:

Etjama said:

Monke said:

Etjama said:

Terra said:

1. You mad bro? Get off the forums for a bit and take a snickers if you got some salt for Masacre
    2. Before his buff yes it was impractical. Now, it's a lot easier to handle almost all the things I mentioned. I never said he was the best for a single thing, but I gave you a full list of his solid utilities that come in the playstyle rather than what you may think is Just the first ability
    3. Terra literally just admitted that they (Not assuming the gender) will be R3ing Masacre, and I will be r5ing mine before Nick Fury. I'm not denying his utility isn't Beyond insane like Mole Man's, but a lot of champs you mentioned I really don't see their utility that high up (I see him better than Blade Elsa and BWDO, but not better than Kingpin most likely)
    Massacre is better than Elsa ? He can’t even prevent evade. Next....
    edited March 2021
    Monke said:

Etjama said:

Monke said:

Etjama said:

Monke said:

Etjama said:

Monke said:

Etjama said:

Terra said:

1. No, I just hate it when champs are extremely overhyped cause it can confuse new players.
    2. It's still extremely impractical. What you're talking about is hitting solely into the block and Massacre isn't Psycho Man. That's not something you can do reliably and never something you should rely on. It's not even that he doesn't do anything best, it's that he doesn't do anything very well at all. Every single thing you mentions can be done much better by like 20 different champs.
    3. Terra also ranked DDHK but doesn't think he's top 10 Skill. Ranking someone and thinking they're super good are 2 different things. You can ask Terra for his actual opinion on him.
    Etjama said:

Monke said:

Etjama said:

Monke said:

Etjama said:

Monke said:

Etjama said:

Monke said:

Etjama said:

Terra said:

1. No, I just hate it when champs are extremely overhyped cause it can confuse new players.
    2. It's still extremely impractical. What you're talking about is hitting solely into the block and Massacre isn't Psycho Man. That's not something you can do reliably and never something you should rely on. It's not even that he doesn't do anything best, it's that he doesn't do anything very well at all. Every single thing you mentions can be done much better by like 20 different champs.
    3. Terra also ranked DDHK but doesn't think he's top 10 Skill. Ranking someone and thinking they're super good are 2 different things. You can ask Terra for his actual opinion on him.
    I do agree with you about overhyping a champ, but if someone can point out all of the utility of a champ that was previously unknown that’s not overhyping a champ, that’s letting people know how much breadth that champion has.
    Etjama said:

Texas_11 said:

Etjama said:

Monke said:

Etjama said:

Monke said:

Etjama said:

Monke said:

Etjama said:

Monke said:

Etjama said:

Terra said:

I do agree with you about overhyping a champ, but if someone can point out all of the utility of a champ that was previously unknown that’s not overhyping a champ, that’s letting people know how much breadth that champion has.
    Calling him a top 10 Skill because he can do a very mediocre job countering some things when using an extremely impractical playstyle us overhyping.
    He is far from impractical even when hitting into block. You don't need to only hit into block but can also blend it in with his normal playstyle. Plus these are the champs I'd put in top 10:

Aegon
    Nick
    Falcon
    Mole God
    Kingpin
    Killmonger
    Stealthy
    Hit-Monkey
    Massacre
    Blade
    Monke said:

Etjama said:

@Texas_11 comment sent to the Abyss of Approval. I agree, but calling someone a top 10 Skill because they do a mediocre job countering some things with an extremely impractical playstyle is overhyping.

I’m a bit confused by what you mean “Impractical.” 10 hits into the block isn’t gonna kill you, and with his flaming trinity that’s gonna be even easier.

Also, if I’m being genuine, Dragon Man is also in that same argument. Not a great power control champ at all, not a great buff controller at all, not a great damage dealer at all, not a great slow, No regen, it only goes down rather than up. See where that alligns? I’m not saying Masacre is at Dragon Man’s level, but if you wanna give Masacre that type of statement, apply it to all champs you also consider highly
    Good points. I think the thing is we all value utility.
    Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Texas_11 said:

Etjama said:

Monke said:

Etjama said:

Monke said:

Etjama said:

Monke said:

Etjama said:

Monke said:

Etjama said:

Terra said:

Calling him a top 10 Skill because he can do a very mediocre job countering some things when using an extremely impractical playstyle us overhyping.
    He is far from impractical even when hitting into block. You don't need to only hit into block but can also blend it in with his normal playstyle. Plus these are the champs I'd put in top 10:

Aegon
    Nick
    Falcon
    Mole God
    Kingpin
    Killmonger
    Stealthy
    Hit-Monkey
    Massacre
    Blade
    In order to counter the stuff Monke is talking about, it's extremely impractical. And definitely not worth it. Also, no. No way in hell. Night Thrasher, Ronin, Gwenpool, Blade, BWDO and yes, Elsa, who I think we all know how I feel about, do a whole lot more than Massacre in Endgame content.
    All those are debatable and it's our opinions. However, I want to know what makes you put BWDO over Massacre?
    edited March 2021
    Monke said:

Etjama said:

@Texas_11 comment sent to the Abyss of Approval. I agree, but calling someone a top 10 Skill because they do a mediocre job countering some things with an extremely impractical playstyle is overhyping.

I’m a bit confused by what you mean “Impractical.” 10 hits into the block isn’t gonna kill you, and with his flaming trinity that’s gonna be even easier.

Also, if I’m being genuine, Dragon Man is also in that same argument. Not a great power control champ at all, not a great buff controller at all, not a great damage dealer at all, not a great slow, No regen, it only goes down rather than up. See where that alligns? I’m not saying Masacre is at Dragon Man’s level, but if you wanna give Masacre that type of statement, apply it to all champs you also consider highly
    I'm order to do the stuff you're talking about, you have to do a whole lot more than Hit into the block 10 times. You've gotta hitting into the block for the whole fight which is not practical at all.

And Dragon Man is so completely different. He's a great option for a ton of stuff without being impractical at all while Massacre's an okay option for a few things when using an impractical playstyle. There are just no similarities.

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Texas_11 said:

Etjama said:

Monke said:

Etjama said:

Monke said:

Etjama said:

Monke said:

Etjama said:

Monke said:

Etjama said:

Terra said:

Aegon
    Nick
    Falcon
    Mole God
    Kingpin
    Killmonger
    Stealthy
    Hit-Monkey
    Massacre
    Blade
    In order to counter the stuff Monke is talking about, it's extremely impractical. And definitely not worth it. Also, no. No way in hell. Night Thrasher, Ronin, Gwenpool, Blade, BWDO and yes, Elsa, who I think we all know how I feel about, do a whole lot more than Massacre in Endgame content.
    All those are debatable and it's our opinions. However, I want to know what makes you put BWDO over Massacre?
    She deals with miss, she has more damage, and at least she deals with shock nodes arguably better than anyone in the game. She's overrated, but she at least has a use in Endgame content.
    Monke said:

Etjama said:

Monke said:

Etjama said:

I'm order to do the stuff you're talking about, you have to do a whole lot more than Hit into the block 10 times. You've gotta hitting into the block for the whole fight which is not practical at all.

And Dragon Man is so completely different. He's a great option for a ton of stuff without being impractical at all while Massacre's an okay option for a few things when using an impractical playstyle. There are just no similarities.
    Okay, now you’re just wrong. Vega 583 and I are literally the 2 biggest ambassadors for Dragon Man. Him and I worked for a while to help him create his Dragon Man showcase as a 6* rank 3. We’ve been through almost all of his utilities and he agrees Dragon Mans utilities are niche in most content outside of AW/AQ. Dragon Man handles a niche spot in his roster, Dragon Man is not a Go-To champion with Great utility for everything. He handles Very niche stuff well, but in general he’s not a top tier option AT ALL

Im gonna end this here, cuz you’re sending the wrong message to any new users of champs, which is what you stated at first, so you’re really derailing your ideas
    What? Dragon Man has so much general utility being a robot with a lot of immunities, the great damage, and the unstoppable heal. Not to mention easy incinerates, fury, power gain, lots of debuff access. I use my r4 5* everywhere I can.
    edited March 2021
    Monke said:

Etjama said:

Monke said:

Etjama said:

Okay, now you’re just wrong. Vega 583 and I are literally the 2 biggest ambassadors for Dragon Man. Him and I worked for a while to help him create his Dragon Man showcase as a 6* rank 3. We’ve been through almost all of his utilities and he agrees Dragon Mans utilities are niche in most content outside of AW/AQ. Dragon Man handles a niche spot in his roster, Dragon Man is not a Go-To champion with Great utility for everything. He handles Very niche stuff well, but in general he’s not a top tier option AT ALL

Im gonna end this here, cuz you’re sending the wrong message to any new users of champs, which is what you stated at first, so you’re really derailing your ideas
    The more comments I read from you, the more I can tell that you don't realize a champ with niche uses can also be a good all-rounder too. Dragon Man has niche uses like CSWS, nodes that require incinerate, Gimme, but he's also a double immune that has a ton of power gain, does really well against healing, does really well against power gain, can stop the opponent from throwing Sp3's really well, has really solid damage overall, and just doesn't die. Plus it's not like AW and AQ aren't a huge part of the game in the first place.
    Monke said:

Etjama said:

Monke said:

Etjama said:

And are you really saying that I'm sending off the wrong message to new users of champs when you're legit trying to say that Massacre is a good option for situations where you don't want to crit and for auto-block champs because you can hit into the block for the whole fight? You can go ahead and think Massacre's a top 10 Skill if you want, but give legit reasoning.
    Monke said:

Etjama said:

Monke said:

Etjama said:

Monke said:

Etjama said:

The more comments I read from you, the more I can tell that you don't realize a champ with niche uses can also be a good all-rounder too. Dragon Man has niche uses like CSWS, nodes that require incinerate, Gimme, but he's also a double immune that has a ton of power gain, does really well against healing, does really well against power gain, can stop the opponent from throwing Sp3's really well, has really solid damage overall, and just doesn't die. Plus it's not like AW and AQ aren't a huge part of the game in the first place.
    Doing really well is 35% at max sig? man....

As I said, Gimme/CSWS is most found in AQ. I have used him for CSWS in Act 6, but there are not too many lanes where there are that single node.

Prevention of SP3 throwing is great, don't get me wrong, it is. But against stuff like Surging Vengeance, AON or Kabam Miike AI, it's not as helpful as I thought it would be

Since we're comparing Masacre to DM, why is Masacre's 10 hit into block and then easy Incinerates not considered a Utility, But Dragon Man's Sp2 Long Lasting incinerates considered one? Missed the mark on that one mate

I won't deny they aren't shaping the game to be around those 2 modes, but if you consider everything else in that regard, DM isn't the best option for Content outside of there
    Yes and Masacre isn't the best option for content anywhere
    Monke said:

Etjama said:

Monke said:

Etjama said:

Monke said:

Etjama said:

As I said, Gimme/CSWS is most found in AQ. I have used him for CSWS in Act 6, but there are not too many lanes where there are that single node.

Prevention of SP3 throwing is great, don't get me wrong, it is. But against stuff like Surging Vengeance, AON or Kabam Miike AI, it's not as helpful as I thought it would be

Since we're comparing Masacre to DM, why is Masacre's 10 hit into block and then easy Incinerates not considered a Utility, But Dragon Man's Sp2 Long Lasting incinerates considered one? Missed the mark on that one mate

I won't deny they aren't shaping the game to be around those 2 modes, but if you consider everything else in that regard, DM isn't the best option for Content outside of there
    Yeah, 35% is really well. It's a lot, especially when combined with Petrify. People wouldn't use him against champs like Hyperion if it wasn't more than enough.

That's why I called it a niche ability.

With his high damage, it's enough for stuff like surging vengeance in Act 6. R5 your DM and then try again. I never said it was the best power controlling ability but it works when you need it too and it is incredible in high power gain scenarios when combined with his awakened ability.

I never said anything about Massacre's Incinerates because there's no denying it is good for Incinerate nodes. A niche utility like Dragon Man's but a utility nonetheless. Missed the mark in that one mate.
    Coming from someone with a R3 Claire and Doom, a Dragon Man would still do a lot for my account, and not just niche uses either, lots of content.

Coming from someone with a duped Massacre and more R5 Skill champs than any other class, Massacre would do absolutely nothing. At all. If I R5'd him, I'd use him in arena and that's it. There isn't a single place in Act 6 where I'd use him, not in War, not in AQ, not in Act 7, not in my journey through Act 6 exploration, not in the few Variants I have left to explore.
    Crcrcrc said:

Monke said:

Etjama said:

Monke said:

Etjama said:

Monke said:

Etjama said:

Yes and Masacre isn't the best option for content anywhere
    Masacre is more like a general questing champion, a path clearer of sorts. His damage output is incredible.
    Monke said:

Etjama said:

Monke said:

Etjama said:

Monke said:

Etjama said:

Monke said:

Etjama said:

Yeah, 35% is really well. It's a lot, especially when combined with Petrify. People wouldn't use him against champs like Hyperion if it wasn't more than enough.

That's why I called it a niche ability.

With his high damage, it's enough for stuff like surging vengeance in Act 6. R5 your DM and then try again. I never said it was the best power controlling ability but it works when you need it too and it is incredible in high power gain scenarios when combined with his awakened ability.

I never said anything about Massacre's Incinerates because there's no denying it is good for Incinerate nodes. A niche utility like Dragon Man's but a utility nonetheless. Missed the mark in that one mate.
    Hype is a cosmic so it's doubled, I forgot to mention that cuz Im afraid of the AOA lmao. In about 4/6 other class, it will only be 35, and against Science champs it's a flat Zero

Fair

It's not enough to stop champs from throwing the sp3, since you also need to corner them as well, but I guess an r5 with suicides could work? Maybe

I definitely missed something
    It's the awakened ability when going hand in hand with his other abilities and damage that makes him a good option for those scenarios. Add Petrify to it and it's just easy, not just against Cosmic champs.

And I was talking more general utility at the time, not diving into the nicher stuff. When you brought up his Incinerates, I made no argument against it.