**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What kind of YouTube content do you feel is missing?

RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
We have lots of crystal openings and war videos and stuff, but what would you like to see?

Comments

• RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★

5/65 Sentry boss solos :(

@The_Sentry06 or 5/56 sentry’s at all lol
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Gossip
  • Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

Actual beginners guide.
    Most of them are from a endgame point perspective with champs the standard player is unlikely to understand how to utilize properly.
    For ex, when I was starting out I wasted way too many units on PHCs cause I didn't know any better. I think I didn't even have parry before I entered act 4

100% agree.
    Also champion guides. Not just breakdowns, but ideal rotations and stuff. Haven't seen much of this, except for very popular champs

SWORD78 said:

Gossip
    Prof Hoff and ilacskills are there.
    @The_Sentry06 are you hating on them?
    cause your right

• SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    edited March 2021
    Terra said:

Actual beginners guide.
    Most of them are from a endgame point perspective with champs the standard player is unlikely to understand how to utilize properly.
    For ex, when I was starting out I wasted way too many units on PHCs cause I didn't know any better. I think I didn't even have parry before I entered act 4

basically prof hoff. His tips are eeeeeeehhh for UC and up. He's ok though but I just hate how he just milks youtube.
    Terra said:

Terra said:

Actual beginners guide.

100% agree.
    Also champion guides. Not just breakdowns, but ideal rotations and stuff. Haven't seen much of this, except for very popular champs
    Sadly, 90% of Youtubers don't want to touch below average champs unless they've recently been buffed.
    It's either Meta champs, Buffed ones or bugger all for guides. I'd make a few myself but I'm garbage at editing
    Even then half the time their just reading abilities and showing of gameplay. I watched multiple videos on CGR and didn't understand why we couldn't dex with him until I read @Rookiie 's guide while working on my poem
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,939 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

Actual beginners guide.

Oh yes an awesome idea for a channel is starting a new account and making it the focus. Explain what to do and what not to do. Show what masteries are good. Etc.
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Terra said:

Actual beginners guide.

Oh yes an awesome idea for a channel is starting a new account and making it the focus. Explain what to do and what not to do. Show what masteries are good. Etc.
    Dude u can start one like that.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,175 ★★★★★
    Grumpy Cat gameplay.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,939 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    KRoNX1 said:

Crcrcrc said:

Terra said:

Actual beginners guide.

Ooh I might just have to now
    Edit: Unless you want to, OP. This is for suggestions for you, but I'll do it if you don't
    Crcrcrc said:

KRoNX1 said:

Crcrcrc said:

Terra said:

Actual beginners guide.

Edit: Unless you want to, OP. This is for suggestions for you, but I'll do it if you don't
    One of ya'll better do it. I'm somehow getting worse at this game
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    Can't really do it right now cause of covid but more vlogging and meetups would be cool just to see their lives outside MCOC. Really enjoyed Cap Bayee's comic con vlogs seeing all of the MCOC youtubers together.
    Crcrcrc said:

KRoNX1 said:

Crcrcrc said:

Terra said:

Actual beginners guide.

@crcrcrc go right ahead mate!
    I think I’ll try my hand at making champion guides and stuff, I don’t have enough time to grind a second account lol
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★

I really like when there are videos showcasing champs at a "reasonable" rank and sig level. It's fun to see maxed out to the gills r3 6* gameplay, but when I'm looking for content that's going to help inform my rank ups, I'd like a better idea of how they'll function in a more realistic scenario that doesn't require as much investment, like 4/55.

I'd honestly argue a 5/50 is a much more reasonable one.
    Most new players are unlikely to have good 5*s, and even less those they think are worth ranking.
    4*s are always the backbone of new players rosters and give a sense of familiarity.
    This with r3 6* imo is just a way to build character interest for high level players.
    This game and community info can be very overwhelming for new people.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

I really like when there are videos showcasing champs at a "reasonable" rank and sig level. It's fun to see maxed out to the gills r3 6* gameplay, but when I'm looking for content that's going to help inform my rank ups, I'd like a better idea of how they'll function in a more realistic scenario that doesn't require as much investment, like 4/55.

especially with all those ccp videos of like rank 3 6*s full boosted and full synergy team. no way is anyone going to actually achieve that amount of damage in a real fight
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021

especially with all those ccp videos of like rank 3 6*s full boosted and full synergy team. no way is anyone going to actually achieve that amount of damage in a real fight
    And that 6* r3s sig 200s are outside the reach of those that aren't massive grinders or whales
  • Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★
    What I've found in the past is if I needed a bit of help with how to deal with a particular node, I would look on YouTube and find a video about it. They would say this champ is the best counter and then show you a bit of gameplay of them blitzing it with a 6 star version of the best counter. Useful sure... but then what if I don't have that champ? Now I'm not expecting them to run it with every champ, but maybe just pick one at random and then show us how to deal with it. also maybe not a R3 6 star as an example, which for people needing this sort of help probably wouldn't have.
    Rookiie said:

Terra said:

Terra said:

Actual beginners guide.

100% agree.
    Sadly, 90% of Youtubers don't want to touch below average champs unless they've recently been buffed.
    It's either Meta champs, Buffed ones or bugger all for guides. I'd make a few myself but I'm garbage at editing
    Even then half the time their just reading abilities and showing of gameplay. I watched multiple videos on CGR and didn't understand why we couldn't dex with him until I read @Rookiie 's guide while working on my poem
    That means so much :') thank you @Scarcity27
    No, thank you. My hunt for CGR has begun because of that guide
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,763 ★★★★★

Rookiie said:

Terra said:

Terra said:

Actual beginners guide.

100% agree.
    That means so much :') thank you @Scarcity27
    No, thank you. My hunt for CGR has begun because of that guide
    May your hunt be a successful one 💫