**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Bon Voyage Kabam Frenchie

ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,079 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Thanks for everything 🍻

Comments

• IKONIKON Posts: 1,332 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Terra said:

I can definitely see the Stress and Frustration part. This community is... unique, for the lack of a better word.
    I wish them all the best.

Definitely not unique, I've played a number of mobile games. They all feature players with unreasonable demands and quick to anger playerbase that thinks the company is out to get them.

Sucks to see Frenchie leave though.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Good bye Frenchie. Sad to see you leave but good luck with your future endeavours.
  • Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 863 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

When you have people still complaining that 40 buffs a year is not enough for them (considering we got 1 buff in 9 months with Hulkbuster last year), I can completely understand the Stress and Frustration part Frenchie is talking about.

With that aside, I really appreciate everything he's done for the community and hope he does great things in the future.

I'm sorry, do people really do that? Be grateful that it wasn't like before.

All the best for Frenchie.
  • slackerslacker Posts: 772 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited March 2021
    I don't think that "Stress and Frustration" is "sometimes", i do feel that way too when how good reading skill this community is, announe buff more champ but ppl want buff this buff that,...basicly you do anything you get complain.
    Anyway hope Frenchie find his way in life (or if he already had) and best luck.
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Kabam just lost one of its best defenders
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    See ya around :disappointed:
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian

When you have people still complaining that 40 buffs a year is not enough for them (considering we got 1 buff in 9 months with Hulkbuster last year), I can completely understand the Stress and Frustration part Frenchie is talking about.

My recollection is that Kabam Frenchie was a game economy designer. So less "more buffs" and more "rewards suck."
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

With that aside, I really appreciate everything he's done for the community and hope he does great things in the future.

Oh yeah, people do. I'm not gonna name names, but people complain that x champions are getting buffed before y champions because it doesn't suit their preferences. Like who cares who gets buffed first? Just be grateful Kabam is doing all this ffs. Everyone's gonna get buffed at some point with this new schedule.
    Or....... Calling all new champs duds before anyone has a chance to play them.
    I called Apocalypse a dud in September 2020, chill g
    And that snowballed into something terrible.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Terra said:

I can definitely see the Stress and Frustration part. This community is... unique, for the lack of a better word.
    I wish them all the best.

I'd say this Community at certain times times is Just Under the Toxicity Levels of Nintendo Communities... Which isn't great since games like Pokemon and Smash Bros have Communities So Toxic that Immortal Hulk couldn't Survive... πŸ˜…πŸ˜“
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Jaded said:

Oh yeah, people do. I'm not gonna name names, but people complain that x champions are getting buffed before y champions because it doesn't suit their preferences. Like who cares who gets buffed first? Just be grateful Kabam is doing all this ffs. Everyone's gonna get buffed at some point with this new schedule.
    Plus releasing 2 new champions a month...so so much. It’s overwhelming for the average player that understands the work they are doing.
    Exactly, it's a Wonder they come out with only 1 Maybe 2 Bugs on Release... It could be a Whole Lot More, especially with 1-4 Buffs coming out Every Month Now!
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Frustrating and stress... of course it becomes like that when the game is having lots of bugs, but I really appreciate that he still worked hard for us to enjoy the game. Still sad to see him go, but life moves on and he has decided to follow the flow too see what life opened the door for the next adventure!