**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Bought caskets, Side quest still tier 1 [Merged Threads]

Comments

• KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    URangFoo said:

I know everyone is saying the same thing, but seeing how its 24 hours now with an update that didnt fix anything, starting to be really annoying. You were able to change hood back but not able to fix major issues with content

Some people used the feather on lower tier which they should not be able to do if they bought 1-5 caskets. This is creating some confusion. Moreover they somehow have to refund the feather to players who used them. It's more difficult than u think.
  • Stu_85Stu_85 Posts: 6
    Just for information in case anyone paying attention...

• FinalfurykFinalfuryk Posts: 106

Still stuck with only two options despite having five horns
  • Williamls2004Williamls2004 Posts: 3
    I am still stuck on tier 1 despite having 5 horns
  • nienienienienienie Posts: 67
    I just logged in and it looks like my account has now updated so I can do tier 6. When I logged in an hour ago, it was still at tier 2. I hope that means that all of your accounts will be fixed too soon!
  • n00bslayer47n00bslayer47 Posts: 18
    Siiick, mines showing tier 6 now too! Thanks kabam for fixing!
  • jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 ★★
    I'm still stuck with only tier 1 available, no feathers either.
  • CreamynutjuiceCreamynutjuice Posts: 3
    My account updated today but it’s still the wrong tier, I have tier 4 and 5 instead of 5 and 6
  • CreamynutjuiceCreamynutjuice Posts: 3

• Stu_85Stu_85 Posts: 6
    Fixed for mine too, thanks.
  • Zizi1002Zizi1002 Posts: 99
    Mine is fixed, thx kabam
  • Zizi1002Zizi1002 Posts: 99
    But will we get a feather back
  • kikiFurieuxkikiFurieux Posts: 217 ★★
    same here, fixed, Tier 6 available
  • Williamls2004Williamls2004 Posts: 3
    Thanks you kabam.
  • Pool1984Pool1984 Posts: 2
    Mine already showing 4 and 5 instead of 1. So.. just one more tier please.. Keep trying kabam, don't give up.. I believe in you.
  • ShaeberryShaeberry Posts: 2
    Mine is fixed now! Thanks kabam!!
  • Thekiller8967Thekiller8967 Posts: 322 ★★
    I was stuck with only t1 but now I'm stuck with t2 and t3
  • Little_Crocodili29Little_Crocodili29 Posts: 260 ★★★
    My sidequest updated. It was tiers 2 and 3.

Now it's 4 and 5...

I'm Thronebreaker. I bought all the thingies that were available.
  • ThE_AvEnGeR_25ThE_AvEnGeR_25 Posts: 11
    Zizi1002 said:

But will we get a feather back

I don't think the one feather would make a difference tbh. You'll still get 34 other feathers in total.
  • Champ1Champ1 Posts: 15
    Stu_85 said:

Fixed for mine too, thanks.

@Kabam Miike mine is not fixed yet? It’s day 2 and it’s pretty annoying, I am still stuck at tire 4 and 5.

• Crys23Crys23 Posts: 712 ★★★★
    I was at t1 only, tb player, all caskets bought.
    Now i have t5 and t6, so for me it's fixed
  • Champ1Champ1 Posts: 15
    Crys23 said:

I was at t1 only, tb player, all caskets bought.
    Now i have t5 and t6, so for me it's fixed

Yeah I bought all the caskets in order yesterday... mine is just glitched
  • Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    All accounts should have been fixed now. Please continue to let us know if yours is still showing the wrong Tier and we can look into it. Thank you.
  • solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388
    I will be missing one Raven Feather to get top one prize if I went once for Tier 1 I’m afraid..or am I wrong? Anyone got calculation how it works and if there’s still a chance?
  • XxicylovexXXxicylovexX Posts: 91
    Kabam Boo said:

All accounts should have been fixed now. Please continue to let us know if yours is still showing the wrong Tier and we can look into it. Thank you.

How about missing 1x feather due to the initial bug ? Can we get our feathers back ?
  • Little_Crocodili29Little_Crocodili29 Posts: 260 ★★★
    I had to uninstall the game. It's fixed for me now.
  • JrII_2JrII_2 Posts: 1
    If you fail a quest do you keep the feather, or is it gone? In the past you were given keys back if you failed a path in side quests.
  • General Br3ezeGeneral Br3eze Posts: 100
    JrII_2 said:

If you fail a quest do you keep the feather, or is it gone? In the past you were given keys back if you failed a path in side quests.

It’s gone, same if u move and exit out
  • My feather is also gone, so can’t do anything on this side quest
  • I'm still stuck on 5. I've beat it 4 times yet no tier