**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

ACT 6.1.5 Crossbones Boss

Hello All, I know that this is kinda late cause it is March 2, 2021, and Act 6 came out pretty long ago, but I finally think that I am able to take on Act 6 to become Cavalier. I am almost done and I've heard that the Crossbones boss is kinda tricky. I've looked online and I don't have a really large ranked up 5 star roster. I am just here to ask if there are any good/ok champions that are decent that will help me get through even if it is a long fight. I know that the Crossbones has Vigor and Poison. I heard that it used to be Biohazard. Did it change, or is this a bug? Anyway, sorry for all the jumps, Will a rank 1, Six Star, Unawakened, Mysterio be decent? I also have a rank 4, Five Star, Sentinel. Are these two enough to take down this Crossbones? Thanks Everyone for helping!

Comments

• Options
    Loki_Poki1280Loki_Poki1280 Posts: 465 ★★★
    Hello Everyone, I also just wanted to tell yall my Player name is (Bryansar) so yall can see my account, if that helps. IDK if it will though. Thank You!
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    I'm not sure if Mysterio can outdamage Vigor or if his Heal Block can help against it but I'm sure Sentinel has a reliable heal block and a decent SP2 that you can access by baiting heavy so he won't fire an SP1 right away. It's just gonna take a pretty long time.

Other options from your roster? You can post a screenshot here.
  • Options

• Options
    My roster for Act 6 is pretty small hehehe
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Yea, Sentinel is probably your best option but it will be a slog. You'll need to focus on spamming SP1s so he won't heal. It'll be a long fight so boost up. You can also use Nebula. Look for BrianGrant's Unzo run.
  • Options
    Ok, Thanks Mate! Will do!
  • Options
    Under_dug1Under_dug1 Posts: 53
    Anyone with heal block, or a ramp up, I personally used guilly 2099 for myself
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★

Anyone with heal block, or a ramp up, I personally used guilly 2099 for myself

Yea. Easy solo with her. My r4 took 243 hits
  • Options
    JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Mysterio, Sentinel
  • Options
    avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    He's not that hard, just bring mysterio, sentinel for regen counter and poison counter.