**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Morningstar absolutely destroys Odin

TheManMythLegendTheManMythLegend Posts: 5,016 ★★★★★
edited March 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Welcome back to another edition of The Mystic Queen vs Everyone, tonight we will take a look at how it went when Morningstar invaded Asgard to take on the All father himself, exclusively on the all new all underrated champions channel!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZDb-yFCml0
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• LeoZedLeoZed Posts: 653 ★★★
    She is a beast with 5 souls... ramping up takes time but once ramped up she destroys content
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I feel jebaited that you cut off right before the drop. Love Monody tho, I remember first hearing it in Rolling Sky a few years back.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    So, to this day I've never played MS above a 3*. With that said, how come you never use the SP2? Is it weak?
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    That's why I am thinking to invest Ag in her and r5 soon
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Lol at the Morningstar walk out music, and the quality Norse/Celtic music during the fight. Guess I found a reason to bring my R2 Morningstar into more content
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★
    Would a r4 5* be able to do this you think? She’s already getting ranked up for Abyss, and I haven’t used her much.
  • Destroy4589Destroy4589 Posts: 261 ★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Would a r4 5* be able to do this you think? She’s already getting ranked up for Abyss, and I haven’t used her much.

Yes as long as you get the 5 souls.
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,182 ★★★★★
    After all this time I still dont understand how her sp1 does that damage.. my 6* r1 isnt duped but on 5 charges + sp1 she does total like 15k not almost 100k like u... is it per buff increase damage?
  • MorbidCuriosityMorbidCuriosity Posts: 52
    She's a BEAST