**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Morningstar absolutely destroys Odin

TheManMythLegendTheManMythLegend Posts: 5,016 ★★★★★
edited March 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Welcome back to another edition of The Mystic Queen vs Everyone, tonight we will take a look at how it went when Morningstar invaded Asgard to take on the All father himself, exclusively on the all new all underrated champions channel!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZDb-yFCml0
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• LeoZedLeoZed Posts: 653 ★★★
    She is a beast with 5 souls... ramping up takes time but once ramped up she destroys content
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I feel jebaited that you cut off right before the drop. Love Monody tho, I remember first hearing it in Rolling Sky a few years back.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    So, to this day I've never played MS above a 3*. With that said, how come you never use the SP2? Is it weak?
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,055 ★★★★★
    That's why I am thinking to invest Ag in her and r5 soon
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,628 ★★★★★
    Lol at the Morningstar walk out music, and the quality Norse/Celtic music during the fight. Guess I found a reason to bring my R2 Morningstar into more content
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★
    Would a r4 5* be able to do this you think? She’s already getting ranked up for Abyss, and I haven’t used her much.
  • Destroy4589Destroy4589 Posts: 261 ★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Would a r4 5* be able to do this you think? She’s already getting ranked up for Abyss, and I haven’t used her much.

Yes as long as you get the 5 souls.
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,196 ★★★★★
    After all this time I still dont understand how her sp1 does that damage.. my 6* r1 isnt duped but on 5 charges + sp1 she does total like 15k not almost 100k like u... is it per buff increase damage?
  • MorbidCuriosityMorbidCuriosity Posts: 53
    She's a BEAST