**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Civil Warrior buff - not working

JSpain4JSpain4 Posts: 19
edited March 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
Using CW and he is not pausing Armor Up buffs for 20 seconds when he launches a special. One of the best ways to build up Armor Up buffs and convert to Fury. Anyone else test this out?
Post edited by Kabam Valiant on

Comments

• SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Video?
  • yuwyuw Posts: 316 ★★
    please kabam, look into this, cw is bugged
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    he is sure bugged on armors not pausing not sure about the damage i also tried 50 furiesnand his occational crits were for low mediums which seems low for such a long , hectic and passive ramp up of so much dash back and block. 217 x 50 + 1810 should b about 12660 would love to get some explainatin on CW buff
  • JSpain4JSpain4 Posts: 19
    edited March 2021
    @Kabam Valiant @Kabam Miike
    Device: iPhone 8+
    Carrier: AT&T
    Both WiFi and Cellular
    Game Version 30.1.0
    Mode: Monthly Event Quests, Side Quests, ROL
    No Boosts
    Occurs all the time since the latest update.

Armor Up buffs do not pause for 20 seconds after launching a special attack. They will just refresh the timer.
  • JaximosJaximos Posts: 43
    Device: Samsung Galaxy S20+ 5G
    Android version 11 / One UI version 3.0
    Carrier: Verizon
    Both Wi-Fi and Cellular
    Game Version 30.1.0
    Mode: ROL, monthly EQ, etc.
    No Boosts
    Occurs every time since the latest update.

Armor Up buffs don't pause for 20 seconds after launching a special attack per abilities description.
  • GymRatMarcoGymRatMarco Posts: 8
    Device: iPad (8th Generation)
    iPadOS 14.4
    WiFi
    Version 30.1.0
    Mode: Special Quests, Event Quests and Arena.
    No boosts
    Armor Up Buffs are not pausing at all when activating a special attack since his update/buff.

I don’t know if each Fury Buff is equal to 300+ Attack Rating, but please look into that.

Please increase the duration of his Fury Buffs longer than 12 seconds so he can be more enjoyable to play. I’m constantly having to check his fury buffs to see when they are about to expire so I can refresh. It’s distracting, and not allowing me to focus on the defender. Or, decrease the Dash Back and Hold Block for 1.2 seconds.
  • Jeal79Jeal79 Posts: 443 ★★★

It would be really awesome if he had some way to generate permanent armor up buffs so he could access his utility and fury at the same time. Also decreasing the hold time to .8 seconds would make it more manageable IMO.

There would be a real easy way to do that.
    They could attach it to the sp1 where if you had "x" number of shields up when the sp1 is triggered then you gain a permanent (unconvertable) armour instead of the 4 temporary - max 4 stacks of permanent armour so that you could ramp him up for immunity and then concentrate on Fury conversion.

Its not like that minor adjustment makes him OP, infact it actually wouldn't really benefit him at all in short fights but makes him much more viable for the long ones. Something I'd hope they consider while they review the bugs in his new release.

• Hey there, we've let the rest of the team know so that they can look into it.
  • I checked with the team and I was able to confirm what is happening here. Civil Warrior will pause Armor Up Buffs on him as soon as his Special Attacks begin. Because his SP1 gives him more Armor Up after this, these new Buffs aren't paused and will show to be ticking down as normal.

Because the newest Buffs go on top of the "stack", you'd only be able to see time ticking down on the new Armor Ups, and wouldn't be able to see that the other ones have been paused unless the newest ones were allowed to expire. I hope that helps clear things up!
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

I checked with the team and I was able to confirm what is happening here. Civil Warrior will pause Armor Up Buffs on him as soon as his Special Attacks begin. Because his SP1 gives him more Armor Up after this, these new Buffs aren't paused and will show to be ticking down as normal.

Because the newest Buffs go on top of the "stack", you'd only be able to see time ticking down on the new Armor Ups, and wouldn't be able to see that the other ones have been paused unless the newest ones were allowed to expire. I hope that helps clear things up!

So this means he is working as intended currently? That's slightly disappointing, as it means he cannot handle nodes like prey on the weak. And it makes his armours drop off incredibly quick, since when you trigger the SP1 you only have 11 seconds to get to the next special to pause your armour buffs again.