**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Help. Immortal Abomination / Lionheart AW

Leiva_darkLeiva_dark Posts: 481 ★★
Why does immortal abomination activate the lion's heart? and how to avoid it. Tried warlock and I can lower it, but the degeneration entering I want more options and how to avoid it, also queke. But my question is the following: will the mastery of the assassin or petrify what activates it? or what is happening? and how to avoid this degeneration. Thank you very much in advance for any help to avoid this input degeneration.

Comments

• IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    Gulk
  • with warlock you have to do four parries and stop his healing. only parry heavy. No way to avoid this degen, unfortunately
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

with warlock you have to do four parries and stop his healing. only parry heavy. No way to avoid this degen, unfortunately

This. Other options include Quake and a boosted AA.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

with warlock you have to do four parries and stop his healing. only parry heavy. No way to avoid this degen, unfortunately

This. Other options include Quake and a boosted AA.
    AA would work very well because he would just turn the poisons into neuros, and that would reduce AA. you would just need it to be a fast fight to avoid the degen