**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Going for Uncollected, HELP !!!

Attempted Act 5 for the first time recently and got my @$$ handed to me on 5.1.2. Any suggestions?
I can only Rank up my 5*s to R3. Do I go the 5* route or should I Rank up my 4*s to R5/50?
Is there any champions I should rank up? I've been seeing a lot about Corvus Glaive being a beast.
Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    Rank up ghost, corvus, bwdo, blade, quake, angela.

Seriously you have a good roster there. Use it wisely!
  • Logan1030Logan1030 Posts: 12
    @TheBoogeyman Thanks !!! This is super helpful
  • Barani7daBarani7da Posts: 663 ★★
    Rank up corvus, ghost and quake.
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    Corvus is definitely MVP for the collector
    Who should be my starting Roster in Act 5?
    @TheBoogeyman
    @Riptide
    @Barani7da
    @JragonMaster170
    Thanks Again !
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    Quake if you can use her, I’d put Proxima and Senteniel because they are higher rank than most of your champs, colossus, BWDO, and rank up Corvus OR and Ghost and Void
  • Chitransh_2Chitransh_2 Posts: 107
    With this roster you can become cavalier
    Shame on you
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★

With this roster you can become cavalier
    Shame on you

No bullying
  • Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    BWDO will help you a lot in 5.2.1 and 5.2.2
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    Logan1030 said:

Who should be my starting Roster in Act 5?
    @TheBoogeyman
    @Riptide
    @Barani7da
    @JragonMaster170
    Thanks Again !

Doctor voodoo, quake, corvus, imiw, bwdo...these can be your starting champs. Voodoos's regen will help on degen maps with 10 sec regen on the starting will give you a heads-up for your match.

Bwdo, get up to sp2, and use it once insight is active. Gives a bucket load of damage. Use her in chapters where the basic attacks don't deal damage but special attacks hit 400% damage. The basic attacks will still inflict DOT so shock damage will be helpful.

Once you learn how to quake, then no content is difficult. All of them will be super cheese. You can check out videos on her on YouTube.

Corvus is great for maps which are long. Build up his charges dealing more damage as he wins matches.

You can use blade also. I don't know much about hom but I've heard he's good for act 5.
  • Barani7daBarani7da Posts: 663 ★★
    Max out 4* corvus gain knowledge about how to use him effectively also with quake and ghost.
    They are my game changer for me.
    Team setup IMO corvus, quake. Ghost, sentinel and with big guy kingpin. I would recommend Jason voorhes channel for good guides to use champs effectively
    I should also mention that I am a casual player. (Basically a veteran Noob) My combo's rarely exceed 30 hits. As I have watched some videos, and realized that some of these characters need to be ramped up, require high combos or great skill to be effective; I do not currently posses the skill to be effective with champions like Quake. While it would be awesome, there is not enough time in the day. I suck, I know ... :(