**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Having a blast in Cavalier Quest

Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
Between the increase in rewards and changes to Skill quest, I have been having a blast in this month's Cavalier quest! Great job Kabam, thank you for making the 10% T5CC a Nexus! I definitely understand that Selector was probably too much, but a Nexus greatly improves odds of getting a class we want! The significant bump in 6* shards, T5B shards, and T2A shards are also nice! Thank you for listening to the community!

Comments

• Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★

Between the increase in rewards and changes to Skill quest, I have been having a blast in this month's Cavalier quest! Great job Kabam, thank you for making the 10% T5CC a Nexus! I definitely understand that Selector was probably too much, but a Nexus greatly improves odds of getting a class we want! The significant bump in 6* shards, T5B shards, and T2A shards are also nice! Thank you for listening to the community!

Nexus is actually better then selector imo because you can save them, and you can’t save selectors
    I actually dislike the fact that you can't save the selectors.
  • DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 762 ★★★
    I’ve only just started 100% cav EQ (past 3 months of them).

I didn’t notice anything different in the skill level. Still had to use my 6* BWDO for most fights due to the stupid mix master.

How was that different then last month or 2?

Love the upgraded rewards and selector T5cc.