**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is 5* Ronan worth a generic awakening gem

bamagiantfanbamagiantfan Posts: 16
edited March 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Firstly, I have 2 generic gems. I open the Science and mystic duel class to target Wasp and Sorcerer Supreme, so I probably would not dupe my umawakened Ronan any time soon. Plus I feel like he would help me clear content that otherwise I can't get through(i.e act 7.1 unlimited power path, also gwenperion boss) and I have awakening gems of every other class except Tech, but the only champ I do not have awakened as a tech that I want is guardian who I have also thought about awakening.

Is 5* Ronan worth a generic awakening gem 51 votes

Yes
23%
BigPoppaCBONECupidThefire13Newman0067Raichu626AleorBonzodavidMasterpuffDavepool87TheMailmannAgent_X_zzzRDMN 12 votes
No
76%
winterthurDrZolaLightburn22JadedJwallace25TerraMhd20034MasterduxTheHeroDeservedRaikisGustavo20Reverend_Ruckuscharmkevver_Sham_QacobKill_GreyEtjamaMrBanksMiStaLovaSeanl85 39 votes
Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,065 ★★★★★
    Do you have sigs?
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    No
    use it on Guardian
  • bamagiantfanbamagiantfan Posts: 16
    Riptide said:

Do you have sigs?

Over 125 Generics and 55 cosmics.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    No

Riptide said:

Do you have sigs?

Over 125 Generics and 55 cosmics.
    Use on guardian.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    No
    If it was a class gem, I'd say yeah.
    Since it's not, use it on Guardian
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Use on guardian, but he is well worth it.
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    No
    Did I just see someone ask if a generic awakening gem is worth using on Ronan
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,658 ★★★★★
    No
    I asked for opinion for 4-Star Ronan. On 5-Star, I think no, unless you are overflowing with 6-Stars.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Yes
    So you're exploring 7.1 atm. That means you're building your 6* roster, I guess? And have gems for other classes. And another generic. And Ronan needs his sig. And he will help you cheesing some content. Don't be greedy at that point. Put some cosmic sigs into him, but save generic ones, if you think you need those for smbd like namor, who needs max sig
  • DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 762 ★★★
    I would hate for my vote to sway you in any way...that said.

I did awaken mine for act 6 and it didn’t work out. Ended up using ghost.

Never used him again. All of act 6 cleared mot explored (NEVER going to.) act 7 first run also done.

Does that mean that you wouldn’t use him either..NOPE!

Rank up who you want to use