**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What do you think about havok ? Is he still a great champion?

Onurre2Onurre2 Posts: 173 ★★
edited March 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Basically I just got a 6 star havok. I am already TB but I kinda want to rank 3 him for his damage and maybe possible use in future chapters of the act 7. I have a mutant awakening gem which he is my best option for it atm. I can also take him up to sig 40. What do you guys still think about him? Will he be usefull or any of you guys still use him and happy with him ? I already %100 cleared act 6 and act 7.1 so I don't need him anywhere atm.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• HollywoodShonoHollywoodShono Posts: 102
    Onurre2 said:

Basically I just got a 6 star havok. I am already TB but I kinda want to rank 3 him for his damage and maybe possible use in future chapters of the act 7. I have a mutant awakening gem which he is my best option for it atm. I can also take him up to sig 40. What do you guys still think about him? Will he be usefull or any of you guys still use him and happy with him ? I already %100 cleared act 6 and act 7.1 so I don't need him anywhere atm.

See, him and Bishop I think get overlooked because of newer mutants like Professor X, Apocalypse, then Archangel, Omega Red, and now Wolverine is a monster with 5 or 6 Star Apocalypse.

However, where Professor X and Apocalypse fit into Havok, is the Prowess potency from both turning him into a Horsemen, the bleed resistance, and, if you slot poison resistance, now he will heal from suicides(Like Colossus, or Wolverine), his Special 2 and 3 already hit like a truck, and things like Shock just wreck the opponent if they land on him, much like Bishop.

I don't have a 5 Star Havok, but I've been wanting to rank up Bishop for experimental purposes. Finally, the White Magneto Synergy to allow your stuns to be passive debuffs, meaning guys like Korg, Vision Aarkus, Kingpin, Daredevil HK, Mole Man, and King Groot can't shrug them off.