**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Legend title

How to get legend title, you need be very fast by playing master and uncollected or uncollected and cavalier?

Comments

• EdwxnEdwxn Posts: 211 ★★
    edited March 2021
    I actually have no clue what you're talking about. Do you just mean "how to get the legends title?"
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    You have to explore heroic and mastery very quickly. The timer starts when you go into your first quest of either difficulty and stops when you’ve explored both. Normal times are around 2 hours I’m pretty sure.
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    Will3808 said:

You have to explore heroic and mastery very quickly. The timer starts when you go into your first quest of either difficulty and stops when you’ve explored both. Normal times are around 2 hours I’m pretty sure.

Normal time was 2 hours for completion i believe. Not exploration
  • HdhjssvvHdhjssvv Posts: 55
    Just got to be good mate idk if you are
  • Param1988Param1988 Posts: 61
    both heroic and master or any one of them?
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    Param1988 said:

Let's do the math..

Chapter-1:3+4
    Chapter-2: 5+6
    Chapter-3:6+7

Total : 31 .

With both heroic and master it's 62.

If you want to do it in 3 hours you get 3 minutes to clear one path. That means roughly for every 20 seconds you need to move to next node and take down that.

So now decide if you want to go for it...

• HollywoodShonoHollywoodShono Posts: 102

Will3808 said:

Normal time was 2 hours for completion i believe. Not exploration
    Prathap said:

Param1988 said:

Let's do the math..

Chapter-1:3+4
    Chapter-2: 5+6
    Chapter-3:6+7

Total : 31 .

With both heroic and master it's 62.

If you want to do it in 3 hours you get 3 minutes to clear one path. That means roughly for every 20 seconds you need to move to next node and take down that.

So now decide if you want to go for it...

Also, save your biggest boosts for Master Difficulty. If you can 100% Master in 1:45 or less, Heroic should be doable in under 3 hours. When I got Legend I did it in 2:54:56 and was 10th fastest.
  • Param1988Param1988 Posts: 61
    I just did them both in 3:12:00, do you think I have any chance? is there any leaderboard as such?