**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Incursion Room Solutions .

Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
edited March 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Hello all,

I am interested to see what solutions and strategies you are going to be using to accomplish the latest solo objective in incursions. I’m thinking of using Wolverine as a horseman I think the Regen can get me through.

Team 1 Wolverine , Apoc, ?
Team 2 G99, Claire , ?

What will your teams be? Please exclude some of the more well known teams.

Thanks!
Post edited by Kabam Dijon on

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    speaking of incursions, can someone please enlighten me on the Corvus bug in incursions? Saw a (now deleted) post about getting to sector 20 w/out Corvus and Miike responded with something about a bug
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★

speaking of incursions, can someone please enlighten me on the Corvus bug in incursions? Saw a (now deleted) post about getting to sector 20 w/out Corvus and Miike responded with something about a bug

I was just watching YouTube videos prepping for my run and just seen everyone had him on their team, I asked because I don’t have a Corvus duped so I was just hunting for solutions. Probably has something to do with his ability to never die though like AQ. I play map 7x5 and don’t have him there either so I’m no expert. I actually have played incursions once since they first started so I’m not familiar with any interactions.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    I’m not an incursions expert by any means, but I tend to find a spot for Hypo on my team because of the ridiculous damage potential with Heavy+ Fury+ Incinerate+ Damage Boost per Buff hacks.

His oft-forgotten regen can come in handy as well.

Dr. Zola
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

It's not incursions specific. It's the same thing people use in AQ. Pausing fights before they run out of charges at low health, timing out, and since he has glaive immortality he just goes back in next fight with a fresh set of charges to repeat all over.

It's terrible and I hate it, but it's 100% not a bug like stated. Just a massive oversight by poor QA/design yet again.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★

It's not incursions specific. It's the same thing people use in AQ. Pausing fights before they run out of charges at low health, timing out, and since he has glaive immortality he just goes back in next fight with a fresh set of charges to repeat all over.

It's terrible and I hate it, but it's 100% not a bug like stated. Just a massive oversight by poor QA/design yet again.
    I’m hav to admit I’m used it but really hates it since it doesn’t help me to get better at all never use it in inc to be fair. Only AQ but I’m against it so That’s isn’t fun to use hit a few time pause wait so over horrible game mechanics
  • CorkscrewCorkscrew Posts: 531 ★★★
    I try to go with at least one incinerate immune, one bleed immune and/or someone that is buff heavy.
    CGR is all of the above
    BWCV covers so much, plus with modifiers she can heal easily from her SP2.
    Hype and Venom, with Buff Cornucopia they can easily regen during a fight
    Red Mags with prowess and modifiers can easily drop a special in excess of 300K (which is kind a pointless, but awesome nonetheless)
    Aegon, ramp him up as early as possible and he smashes through the tough fights
    Guardian - makes your whole team better, massive resistance and damage. Doesn't take a beating from Electro when he shows up on your path. Handles spiked armour.
    Falcon - similar reasons to Guardian
    AA - if you can get Pyrokinetics and Lightning Fists plus the basic modifiers that give bonus for debuffs, he goes off.
    Medusa, shuts down Robots, she gets frequent enough buffs for Buff Cornucopia (if awakened). Can get massive fury damage.
  • GoddessIliasGoddessIlias Posts: 706 ★★★★
    Imo for incursions you need three basic roles to make it far.

1) Damage dealer (usually a ramp champ). This is your main champ that you’ll use to get fights done in as little time as possible.
    Examples: Aegon, Glaive, CMM
    2) Health potion/perfect blocker. For when you need to soak up lots of block damage or unavoidable degen type stuff, bring a high sustainability champ.
    Examples: Cap, Red Guardian, CV
    3) Immunity/utility machine. Just a champ that can deal with a very wide variety of nodes and do it effectively.
    Examples; Guardian, Capiw, CV
  • Alpha2812Alpha2812 Posts: 12
    Why isn't anyone mentioning morning star though. Once ramped up i think she is one of the best options for zone 15-20
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Quake for tricky fights. Awesome with Tide of Combat.
    Morningstar - heals.
    G2099 - Sustainable and high damagedamage for longer fights.
    Corvus - High damage and immunities. Not a dan of timing out though.
    Magneto - Buff count makes him OP.
    CMM - Invu plus high damage.

I use these guys a lot. Haven’t been to zone 20 before but might try.
  • KGW186KGW186 Posts: 171
    Fully ramped up and maxed Morningstar is amazing for incursions, great damage, can copy buffs and also life steal at 5 souls.
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    5/65 Morningstar is simply beyond mental. Take meph with her and guillotine for the first room for the bonus soul, then swap her for g2099 in the next room for bonus sp1 damage.

Could be viable to use Angela with her now over meph or g2099.

Actually, just Angela on her own now will probs work fantastically.

Corvus, Hype, Aegon if you can ramp him (Nick and dpx for free heals), horseman wolverine, red mags, Scarlet witch, civil warrior.
  • Chitransh_2Chitransh_2 Posts: 107
    I use corvus
    And choose buff which increase attack rating
    That sorts almost everything out
    And i bring human torch for mystics
    And warlock for immunities
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

I’m not an incursions expert by any means, but I tend to find a spot for Hypo on my team because of the ridiculous damage potential with Heavy+ Fury+ Incinerate+ Damage Boost per Buff hacks.

His oft-forgotten regen can come in handy as well.

Dr. Zola

I was thinking Hyperion too and the easy power gain.! That’s actually a really good call.