**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

HUGE special attack damage!

RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
This is a 4* R2 sig 40 Proxima Midnight. No suicides or boosts.

https://youtu.be/5Ybyw_idbmA

She hit about 473K sp3 and 112K sp2. She has 544 attack so the sp3 hit around 870x her base attack!

Comments

• TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    i don't think my 5* r2 proxima could get that much damage if i tried
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    She needs a bit of ramp up. Your 5 star can do it but needs to have nice combo meter.

I just hope that this video isn't just what kabam needs to become aware of her ability and silently nerf her with changes in description.

Riptide could you try the same fight next month to see if the damage output us still there, or if she's changed?
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★

She needs a bit of ramp up. Your 5 star can do it but needs to have nice combo meter.

I just hope that this video isn't just what kabam needs to become aware of her ability and silently nerf her with changes in description.

Riptide could you try the same fight next month to see if the damage output us still there, or if she's changed?

@TheBoogyMan sure lol. She’s impractical for most content though so i really don’t think they’ll nerf her
  • swmcswswmcsw Posts: 249 ★★
    I just wished she has some sort of persistent charge. Like maybe only gain 1 charge per fight or something