**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

I got Extra Uru and Feather

Loki_Poki1280Loki_Poki1280 Posts: 457 ★★★
Hello, On the first day the Side Event Quest had aired, I had somehow received double the amount of Uru and a single extra feather. I had accidentally claimed it along with everything else. After some time, I thought about it, I would receive little advantage over other players with this flaw, I would be able to play One Gauntlet more than everyone else and I would receive the Casket rewards faster than everyone else. Looking at the gauntlet rewards, it was very small, so I continued on. Stupidly played the tier 1 and 2 gauntlets, therefore losing the little advantage I originally had. Bought the tier 1-5 Caskets like everyone else. Since I had lost my first 2 feathers, I could not play the tier 6 gauntlet, I waited until reset. During this time, I would message Kabam support in search of an answer in what I would do, but after almost 20 hours, I went on and played normally without a response. When I received my 3rd feather (everyone else's 2nd feather) I played the tier 6 gauntlet and claimed the tier 6 casket. I know I had claimed it faster than all of you could have, but I would now be gaining almost exactly the same rewards as everyone else, so I thought nothing of it. Another 24 hours, and I go over to the gauntlet after claiming my now 4th feather, and I play what I suspect to be the 7th Gauntlet (I did not read which I had entered, so another dumb move of mine). Turns out, I had replayed the 6th tier gauntlet, because there was no tier 7 gauntlet to play. So I've now come to the conclusion that I am forever stuck at tier 6, to never get any more rewards from the side event quest. I know this was all stupid, but what do yall think? Anything I can do? Or do I just continue on with my mistakes? I just wanted to tell someone because I know that Kabam support will take a while. I know this was a lot to read, so any of yall who did, thank You all.

Comments

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,723 ★★★★★
    You need to have sufficient Uru to unlock COAW 6 in order to unlock Tier 7 Gauntlet.
  • Loki_Poki1280Loki_Poki1280 Posts: 457 ★★★

You need to have sufficient Uru to unlock COAW 6 in order to unlock Tier 7 Gauntlet.

Here's the thing, I do
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Congrats? Otherwise contact support and plead for them to take it back? That's about it.
  • Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Posts: 589 ★★★
    edited March 2021
    Zzzz
    IDK I did, but its been awhile so I thought someone could see it here, its really hard to contact them. I tried.
  • GlassbackGlassback Posts: 372 ★★★
    I’m the same mate. Had extra feather and 120 uru.

I managed to run tier 8 today but I’ve had some “helpful” people (mad haters) have a go at me that I shouldn’t be able to yet.
  • Rayaan_2000Rayaan_2000 Posts: 655 ★★★
    Glassback said:

I managed to run tier 8 today but I’ve had some “helpful” people (mad haters) have a go at me that I shouldn’t be able to yet.

So what's tier 8 like?
    Glassback said:

Cool, good for you mate, I cannot play tier 7 cause it still didn't appear for me. I already bought the tier 6 casket so IDK what is going on. This advantage (for me) is not an advantage, I like wasted 3 feathers and haven't been able to do anything for days.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,723 ★★★★★

Can help post Tier 8 map?