**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Able to hold legendary crystal for when new champs are added?

BadNewsBondBadNewsBond Posts: 3
edited September 2017 in General Discussion
Are you able to hold the legendary crystals and wait till more champs are added into the basic pool and have a shot at them? Similar to the deal earlier in the month for 5* class crystals that you can hold and wait for better champs to be added ?

Comments

• ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    I’m sure you can but the chances of a five star are pretty much zero
  • Don't fall for it. It's a trap. There just trying to get you to spend more on a broken game. We should all get one of those for free imo.
  • EzioEzio Posts: 40
    Don't fall for it. It's a trap. There just trying to get you to spend more on a broken game. We should all get one of those for free imo.

Agreed. 1,700 units for a 4*? No thanks.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,872 ★★★★★
    Ezio wrote: »
    Don't fall for it. It's a trap. There just trying to get you to spend more on a broken game. We should all get one of those for free imo.

Agreed. 1,700 units for a 4*? No thanks.

Cheaper than 2500 like normal, but I agree it's a lot and I will pass. Considering you can get a 4* a week almost it's so over-priced.

Then again if you pulled a 5* Ultron or X-23 etc it's 1700 well spent
  • Not looking or asking for feedback on if you think the deal is good or not. Just looking for an answer to my question.
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Buying a lottery ticket is money well spent if you win, but most financial advisors would tell you to never buy them. Withngood reason. This offer is horrible.
  • Good_HUBGood_HUB Posts: 23
    bought three and all 4*, wont buy any legendary crystals ever again in the future
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Legend (wait for it... or don't wait for it... up to you)

dairy crystals should have the same principle as other crystals whcih hold champs till they are basic
  • weavileweavile Posts: 288
    I got the 5* Yellow Jacket on my first try so yeah
  • Are you able to hold the legendary crystals and wait till more champs are added into the basic pool and have a shot at them? Similar to the deal earlier in the month for 5* class crystals that you can hold and wait for better champs to be added ?

was there ever an answer to the original question?